Jo

i try not to jump on the back of players aon the basis of one performance but last night, jo was absolute shite. it's alright saying that he tracked back a lot but 75% of the time was because he'd given the ball away. i used to want better than caicedo but i'd much rather have him at the club than jo.

Mike D said:
The reason why Jo played is because he's added something extra to his game, something neither Crocky, Ade, or AJ do fag back when you lose the ball. Okay I will give it to the mockers when he'e rolling around on the floor feigning injury that is pathetic and he really needs to lose that from his game.

FFS he's still learning his trade did plenty of spade work last night until he was replaced, and just get off his back for once. Mancini picks the side and we are still in with more than a chance get behind him and stop all this negatvity!!!
No way does Jo do more than RSC, Ade or AJ. Unbelievable Jeff.

I am not going to slag him, if he wears the shirt he has my support and I want him to do well. Bert sees him in training and he is obviously impressed with him enough to give him a go. However if he continues to not perform on the pitch then he will be found out and could be released in summer.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dreadful, dreadful game for the lad. And once again I found myself cringeing with embarrassment when the fucking pansy (no other word for the lad) was rolling about in agony after getting tapped on the fance
Thats extactly how i felt, utterly cringeworthy.

he was fucking shit gave the ball away everytime he got it i was all for giving him a chance but enough is enough get rid

Everything about the guy is just turd. Absolute fucking turd. His name. His haircut. His run. His lack of run. His touch. His lack of touch. His facial expressions. His gloves. His underpants. Just fucking everything. The guy is a turd. We all know it. We all pull the same face when we see his name on the team sheet. We all hold our breath in fear at the moment he first touches the ball. We all feel a sense of pessimism knowing he's there.

Jo = turd

gio's side step said:
Everything about the guy is just turd. Absolute fucking turd. His name. His haircut. His run. His lack of run. His touch. His lack of touch. His facial expressions. His gloves. His underpants. Just fucking everything. The guy is a turd. We all know it. We all pull the same face when we see his name on the team sheet. We all hold our breath in fear at the moment he first touches the ball. We all feel a sense of pessimism knowing he's there.

Jo = turd

I'm not sure what your getting at here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.