Jo

The SINGLE worst player I have ever seen, not just for city. It's amazing how bad he is.

Think of who we could have bought for £18mill

The man is awful, he can't dribble, pass, shoot, head or tackle. AND on top of that, twice i have seen him play acting in a disgraceful manner, clutching his face, there is no place in the game for that from anyone. Disgraceful player.

cue hat-trick on sunday (?)

I'd like to speak up in defense of Jo.

I'd like to but I can't because he is really bad.

RSC Caicedo Etuhu Logan and Jo all bad, reminders of a frighteningly bad team. The exception is that Jo gets a game. Nobody other than Mancini knows why but Bob has got almost everything right so he's allowed to get one decision wrong.

Cobwebcat said:
I'd like to speak up in defense of Jo.

I'd like to but I can't because he is really bad.

RSC Caicedo Etuhu Logan and Jo all bad, reminders of a frighteningly bad team. The exception is that Jo gets a game. Nobody other than Mancini knows why but Bob has got almost everything right so he's allowed to get one decision wrong.

TBF i dont think Logan ever got an opportunity, and Ciacedo is currently knocking them for fun at Levante

I'm embarrassed every time Jo goes down like a sack of spuds holding his face, which is quite often!
Even Tevez has no confidence in him and refused to pass to him even when in a bit of space, which is not very often.
Why oh why let Bellamy go and keep this shite!?

Ive said it before, Jo is just not a premierleague standard footballer.

He works hard and fills in the right spaces, but there is a reason why he doesn't even get the passes from his team mates that his positioning sometimes deserves. I'm sure they have worked out that passing to Jo is pretty much pointless.

One thing will be certain after last nights performance. Every opposing manager will have targeted Jo as a weaknesss in our side and he will be tackled and hassled off the ball as soon as he receives it (if he ever does manage to control it in the first place). I feel sorry for the lad, but he's a liability.

Maybe he has an SPL future like Samaras, but I think he might just end up as another Steve Daley.

St Ives blue said:
I'm embarrassed every time Jo goes down like a sack of spuds holding his face, which is quite often!
Even Tevez has no confidence in him and refused to pass to him even when in a bit of space, which is not very often.
Why oh why let Bellamy go and keep this shite!?
Bellamy had been trying to engineer a move out snice this time last year.

This thread shouldn't be asking questions about Jo,it should be asking why Adebayor and RSC (43 million quids worth of striking power) aren't keeping him out of the team.For the record he aint great,but against Fulham and West Ham he was an integral part of two excellant team performances.

shaun said:
This thread shouldn't be asking questions about Jo,it should be asking why Adebayor and RSC (43 million quids worth of striking power) aren't keeping him out of the team.For the record he aint great,but against Fulham and West Ham he was an integral part of two excellant team performances.

Fair point about Ade and RSC but AJ should be keeping him and that other bag of shite Milner out. He must be sat their think wtf have I got to do to start in important games.

I have defended this lad from his first game at the club. I always try to give City players a chance- BUT after last night I simply cannot defend him anymore. He shamefully pretended to be injured, didn't win a tackle, constantly gave the ball away and City got a draw v Arsenal playing up to his substitution with ten men again. I watched the you tube stuff of him when he signed (admittedly in the Russian league) and thought we had finally got a 20 goal a season man. I watched it again around the December time to check I wasn't seeing things the first time- yeah youtube videos are bloody deceptive aren't they. This lad offers absolutely nothing and sadly I thought the same about Milner last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.