Jo

In mitigation he was played completely out of position last night and was being asked to play in a way totally foreign to his natural playing instincts.Sure he's poor,
but the people comparing him to Samaras or Musampa have clearly been smoking.

This fool really gets on my nerves, he's a complete fanny, utter shite, and I can't wait for him to be shipped out of the club.

shaun said:
In mitigation he was played completely out of position last night and was being asked to play in a way totally foreign to his natural playing instincts.Sure he's poor,

Jo is not as good as Musampa was. The comparison with Samaras is fair.

Natural position or not - if you have the balance of a three legged giraffe on crack and an inability to trap a bag of cement, you are still going to be crap.

mammutly said:
shaun said:

Natural position or not - if you have the balance of a three legged giraffe on crack and an inability to trap a bag of cement, you are still going to be crap.
This is a good summing up.

I can cope with shit players seen enough over the years at City I just hope that the manager can see something that we fans can't.

I can live with not trying even as we're all human (some richer than others) who don't seem to have the self pride 'normal' workers have.

But cheating in a blue shirt? Never. I assumed he'd been caught from my long distance view on tv last night. Didn't think after his crap dive in Europe that he'd think it'd work in a big game against a top 4 side.

Not only a cheat but stupid as well.

Most of the stuff which comes out of China is fake and I believe Russia has quite a similar problem brewing. Are we sure we actually ended up with Jo and not another "Ali Dia" type of character at Southampton.

Just try replacing Dia's name with Jo in this and you'll see what I mean....

Le Tissier himself recalled the story in a television interview, telling that Dia spent only a weekend at the club. He first came down to train with the team on Friday morning and that he "didn't look very good" and Southampton players thought that they would "never see him again", but then, on the next day, Dia was surprisingly named to the subs' bench. His performance on the field after he came on to replace Le Tissier "was unbelievable. He ran around the pitch like Bambi on ice; it was very, very embarrassing to watch." Yet, according to the team's physiotherapist, on Sunday morning Dia "turned up for treatment of an injury", and "then he left, and we never saw him again ... nobody knows where he went."[4]

spacecadet said:
mammutly said:

This is a good summing up.

Yeah,but he's got more money than them two cart horses.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Mike D said:
The reason why Jo played is because he's added something extra to his game, something neither Crocky, Ade, or AJ do fag back when you lose the ball. Okay I will give it to the mockers when he'e rolling around on the floor feigning injury that is pathetic and he really needs to lose that from his game.

FFS he's still learning his trade did plenty of spade work last night until he was replaced, and just get off his back for once. Mancini picks the side and we are still in with more than a chance get behind him and stop all this negatvity!!!

I'm pretty sure you just go against the general consensus regarding everything.

Just because I don't tend to toe party line does that make me wrong? Sometimes when you take that step back is that just the sheep your following or the lemmings looking for the edge of the cliff?

if he's not good enough for Everton surely he's not good enough for city.
£18m or not, get rid and give youth a chance as a 4th/5th striker

Besides the fact he simply isn't good enough
the way he rolled about feigning a facial injury is not something
i want to see from one of our players.
I was embarrassed, he was a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.