Jo

Stillsy said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hyperbole much?

You must be a new blue if you think that Jo is the worst player to pull on the blue shirt...

Im 18 and have been a city fan all my life and no matter what anyone says in my lifetime hes the worst player iv ever seen play for us.

Corradi and Samaras are miles better than this pile of dog shite.

You obviously werent watching closely enough! Corradi!

Jo is crap but we were terrible 2nd half half today as he wasnt on for half of it.

blue12 said:
The only positive thing about him is that he has never slagged us off unlike others but please bobby no more.

Only he has.

"The friendship and togetherness here (Everton) is much better," he says. "Most of the players have been together for two or three seasons. They might change one or two players every year but generally it's the same group, whereas at Manchester City there have always been players coming in and out. It takes time to gel, to form that togetherness. It wasn't there at City. ... If I had to choose, I will choose to stay at Everton."

Quite possibly the worst player in the Premiership, if not the Championship too.

Stillsy said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hyperbole much?

You must be a new blue if you think that Jo is the worst player to pull on the blue shirt...

Im 18 and have been a city fan all my life and no matter what anyone says in my lifetime hes the worst player iv ever seen play for us.

Corradi and Samaras are not even in the bottom 10% of worst city strikers ever, never mind players. As an 18 year old you probably don't remember much about the glory days of the late nineties, but suffice to say that Jo would have look good in some of those sides.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Stillsy said:

You obviously werent watching closely enough! Corradi!

Jo is crap but we were terrible 2nd half half today as he wasnt on for half of it.

Jo wouldnt catch rochdale.

The man is awful, yet he lingers around the first team like a bad smell. If options are scarce like today, Guidetti, or Nimely should be given a chance. I don't care how young or inexperienced they are, they cannot do any worse than this bafoon.

Stillsy said:
svennis pennis said:
Absolute rubbish.

As has been mentioned, you must of been supporting us for about 3 years if you believe that to be the case.

haha yeah orite, you tell me what he brings too the team?

Caruru, Feijoada and Chourico. Mrs Jo makes him a pack lunch every Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.