Jo

Sorry guys, was going to post something interesting here, but am desperste for a Jo.

and coincidentally I can't help but feel Jo's natural position in our team has got to be No. 2.

The only thing I don't get about Mancini is playing this sad, sad excuse of a footballer. He really is shite and you cannot tell me within our squad he is one of our better options

He's an anti-footballer, a black hole of footballing talent; not only does he suck he seems to suck down all those around him, he's like a vortex of incompetence.

He makes me wish all those ITK's were correct a few years ago and Lee Trundle really was a done deal.

He plays like Superman would if the ball was made of Kryptonite. The only thing Brazillian about this clown is that he loooks like a ****.

happy said:
He's an anti-footballer, a black hole of footballing talent; not only does he suck he seems to suck down all those around him, he's like a vortex of incompetence.

He makes me wish all those ITK's were correct a few years ago and Lee Trundle really was a done deal.

He plays like Superman would if the ball was made of Kryptonite. The only thing Brazillian about this clown is that he loooks like a ****.

Bit harsh but did make me smirk.

I was pleased to see him given a chance earlier in the season when he had a decent pre-season, i thought he was starting to show glimpses of his apparent potential - i was wrong.

Zero goal threat and doesnt contribute anything productive to the team....his only saving grace is his positional sense but what good is that when he cant do anything with it. He needs to be moved on and his place on the bench/squad should be Nimely's or Guidetti's.

I would actually prefer to see a corner flag on the bench instead of Jo.

I have back Mancini to the hilt and will continue to do so but I cannot fathon how anyone thinks Jo is a footballer.

Hoping that with Silva, Balo and Dzecko back, we shall never have to see him in a city shirt again.

Back to the days of corradi watching him today, absolutely bobbins.

never a footballer in england, he's struggle for any team in the Prem.

he pisses me off so much, he calls for it, then when it gets pumped to him, he jumps about 2mm off the floor and dives to win a free-kick.

he's embarassing at times.

loved savages comments after the game, he said EXACTLY what were all thinking on here.

waste of space, like playing with 9 outfield men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.