Joan Angel Roman on CC

He hardly ever posts on Twitter, just a daily update or so, he's not exactly Ferdinand or Barton, he just makes one or two very pleasant Tweets per day and that's it. He has a great head on his shoulders, listen to some of his interviews.

Disappointed he won't be playing tomorrow night. Maybe it's a test of his attitude. If it is then he'll pass it - won't be long before he's given another chance.

really sad to hear he wont be playing looks like he's got loads of potential don't think suarez is as ready as he is for first team action hes much stronger and seems more capable , against inter i can remember suarez being brushed of the ball on a couple of occasions very easily while roman seemed to be able to ride the challenges and when it comes to rough tackling there no place like England. to judge him on a game against barca all be it a youth team is very harsh plus being in the company of owen,barry,kolo,tevez and balo can only help his development.

king said:
really sad to hear he wont be playing looks like he's got loads of potential don't think suarez is as ready as he is for first team action hes much stronger and seems more capable , against inter i can remember suarez being brushed of the ball on a couple of occasions very easily while roman seemed to be able to ride the challenges and when it comes to rough tackling there no place like England. to judge him on a game against barca all be it a youth team is very harsh plus being in the company of owen,barry,kolo,tevez and balo can only help his development.

Interesting! Don't judge Roman on one game against Barca but do judge Suarez on one game against Inter.

Plus being in the company of the 5 names players can help both Roman and Suarez can't it?

Anyway imo Suarez is nearer to a first team game (even if it is from the bench) as I think tonight will prove. And I am basing that on watching both of them plenty of times and not just one game.

Roman not being in the squad (but being in initially) means one of two things.

Dropped for tweeting (unlikely imo) or someone else being passed fit to the extent that he's unlikely to make the bench (Hargreaves)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
king said:

Interesting! Don't judge Roman on one game against Barca but do judge Suarez on one game against Inter.

Plus being in the company of the 5 names players can help both Roman and Suarez can't it?

Anyway imo Suarez is nearer to a first team game (even if it is from the bench) as I think tonight will prove. And I am basing that on watching both of them plenty of times and not just one game.

the point i was trying to make is that suarez doesn't seem to have the physical presence to compete at that level as yet was never questioning his skill or ability he,s one of the best youngster we got hope he does well today but still would of loved to see roman get at least a 20 minute to show what he can do.

king said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
king said:

the point i was trying to make is that suarez doesn't seem to have the physical presence to compete at that level as yet was never questioning his skill or ability he,s one of the best youngster we got hope he does well today but still would of loved to see roman get at least a 20 minute to show what he can do.

That's fair enough but missing the point that Roman is less physically able to compete than Suarez is.Which is part of the reason why suarez is more likley to get a 1st team opportunity than Roman.

Both have plenty of skill.

Deffo one for the future!!! Seen him play a couple of times and already a very good player.

Kaini Industries said:
Disappointed he won't be playing tomorrow night. Maybe it's a test of his attitude. If it is then he'll pass it - won't be long before he's given another chance.

You could be right there, didn't a similar thing happen last year with Reece Wabara? I seem to remember he reacted very badly on twitter after thinking he was going to be in the first team squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.