Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

If that was true he wouldn't have been City's most used player in 21/22 season, we had players to play in their natural positions yet Pep decided to use Cancelo in most games(even in cup games) knowing he was such a liability?
He went on huge streaks of being top 3 player game after game, always with great defensive stats, even yesterday he was by far the player with most duels won (17/11) and balls recovered, he did that for CIty every other game.
Same argument everytime. I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave many many moments ago.

We didn’t. After the World Cup, Cancelo was shite. He was dropped and spat his dummy out.

Next thing he knew, he was in Munich.
I remember he was one of the best against United at Old Traffard and was getting back to his best and then was dropped after that(this was before the supposed incident). Even though you always have to respect the coach decisions and work your way through I guess Pep had already his mind made and how Cancelo wouldn't fit his new system

I remember he was one of the best against United at Old Traffard and was getting back to his best and then was dropped after that(this was before the supposed incident). Even though you always have to respect the coach decisions and work your way through I guess Pep had already his mind made and how Cancelo wouldn't fit his new system
I think you are misremembering. He was rubbish at Old Toilet.

Umm you know the Old Toilet Bruno/ Rashford blocking Akanji Var gaffe? Guess who lost the ball in a bad spot..

Cancelo.

Guess who tried to show off at Anfield and lost the ball to Salah for his goal?

Cancelo.

Guess who didn't obey Ruben's command with offside trap and let Real start the back in 22?

Cancelo.

Guess who got red carded vs Fulham at home and we had to play the entire game with 10 men and still somehow win?

Cancelo.

Like Pep says.. mistakes are allowed but not listening to instructions will get you benched!

We all know he can score nice goals to make it 5-0.

He doesn’t have the minerals when the chips are down to get us over the line to win trophies.

Hope he scores 20 more in their league this season and we get £50m off them.

Obviously over the next 500 years...
Why oh why didn't we insist on an obligation to buy sides are just gonna take the mick and keep offering loans no obligation to buy until his contract is almost up, and he's in his early 30s worth sod all.

Why oh why didn't we insist on an obligation to buy sides are just gonna take the mick and keep offering loans no obligation to buy until his contract is almost up, and he's in his early 30s worth sod all.
They couldn’t afford one. Hopefully he wins the Spanish league and fucks off to Saudi Arabia next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.