Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Players have to gain Pep’s trust to play for him.

Cancelo had it and then blew it.

He’s done here.

yeah spot on

Pep can say to the press that all is good has a chance, But I feel City and Pep would have to be down to barebones in players and even then Youth would get the nod over picking Cancelo

He could well have learnt his lesson and there was a time he was one of our best players.

I am against the majority here but I do see a way back if he has the right attitude.

I also know Pep has been royally p’d off by him so yes his comments are just what you would say.

But I just feel circumstance could play a role here.

He could well have learnt his lesson and there was a time he was one of our best players.

I am against the majority here but I do see a way back if he has the right attitude.

I also know Pep has been royally p’d off by him so yes his comments are just what you would say.

But I just feel circumstance could play a role here.
No chance he is going to play a part at City. Especially with Pep and Foden still at the club.

No chance he is going to play a part at City. Especially with Pep and Foden still at the club.
Whatever about Pep, I wouldn't like to see Foden ( or any other player) having an influence on who plays with us.
If Pep doesn't want him and doesn't believe he can work with him, then that's OK with me.
There are several instances of players not getting on with each but have to for the benefit of the club.

Pep was taking the proverbial PR stance during his presser, Kavlin and Cancelo will never play for us again.

I heard rumours about Foden but didn't hear anything about the other players
A lot of them don't even know him especially the new ones like Kovacic, Savinho, Gvardiol, Doku etc.
The Portuguese lads don't seem to have an issue with him.
Its better for him to find a new permanent club.
If Pep had to play him for some bizarre reason, I don't think our supporters would be too enamoured with him and I'd be expecting to hear loads of abuse.
The conundrum is very few seem to want him and any that show an interest can't afford him.
He has played with the top teams across Italy, Spain , Germany and Portugal.
I think we need to move quick and get him away from the Etihad.
Wouldn't like to see him getting a game before the likes of McAtee or O Reilly

Think the players would be fine with him if his attitude was sorted. Remember he played and assisted to Haaland last year in preseason and lads seemed happy for him. Now I know stuff happened since and it's Pep's call. But if Pep were to be Ok with it then the players would be fine. Seems doubtful, though.

Pep was taking the proverbial PR stance during his presser, Kavlin and Cancelo will never play for us again.
The new manager might have to play them next season.
When Pep goes to Barcelona, he'll probably bring a good few with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.