Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Wish Cancelo was still here, a great player and i look at our left back position as still a problem even with Ake's improvement.

Last edited:
The RB who only knows how to score good goals.

Cancelo stats for Portugal as RB: 48 games, 9 goals and 6 assists.
Dembele stats for France: 39 gaames, 4 goals and 3 assists.
Sane stats for Germany:56 games, 13 goals and 6 assists.
Grealish has 33 caps for England but less than half the minutes played: 2 goals and 7 assists

Cancelo stats for Portugal as RB: 48 games, 9 goals and 6 assists.
No doubting his ability.
As far as I can recall, Cancelo and Jason Sancho were the 2 players that were jettisoned out of the club with Peps blessing.
Cancelo could have still been part of our club if his attitude was as good as his stats for Portugal.

Wish Cancelo was still here, a great player and i look at our left back position as still a problem even with Ake's improvement.
Would be the starting left back for sure if he would just fix his attitude because he’s so dam good.

No one ever doubted his abilities, he was an outstanding player, but one moody dude who's form was so up and down.

One game world class, the next sunday league standard, he reaped what he sowed, we are a much better and happier club without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.