Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

Hope he and his family recover quickly. Horrible, horrible thing to have happened to them. The club will help them irrespective of what they need. I just hope the cowards are caught and properly punished.

Bloody fuming about this! Hope justice is dished out by some blues, rather us than GMP and the judiciary system. I know which I have more faith in getting justice for Joao and his family. Though I doubt any justice will bring him peace after this.

NB: The GMP do a very difficult job and I support them. My views above are based on scum needing a different kind of justice brought to them.

I expect now city will sort out and up the Security of all our players now! As club we do things right to let players feel comfortably when they sign for us so won’t be surprise we employ a private security team.

Ha ha, good one.

I just hope this doesn't go down the Angel Di Maria route...
Yeah, that was my first thought. Didn't his wife push for him to put in a transfer request after their ordeal? And let's be honest, you couldn't blame her for thinking that way. It must be a dreadful thing to go through, being attacked in your own house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.