Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I place great store on the right attitude. This player hasn't stayed long at any of the club's he's been at. While he might not be a full blown Balotelli, or Joey Barton, I think squad harmony is vital. I would be wary of getting any player that might upset our squad. You only need to look at our local rivals, to see how bad attitudes can damage a club. Pep might only be here 2 more years.
He's not stayed long at any club because better clubs keep buying him, for larger and larger fees. That's not the sign of a bad attitude, it's the sign of a good player

I place great store on the right attitude. This player hasn't stayed long at any of the club's he's been at. While he might not be a full blown Balotelli, or Joey Barton, I think squad harmony is vital. I would be wary of getting any player that might upset our squad. You only need to look at our local rivals, to see how bad attitudes can damage a club. Pep might only be here 2 more years.

There’s a few full blown Joey Bartons on here.

How much is mega?
10.20.30.40..........£1?

And I don't think that loyal is quite the word you hould be descibing him as.
I'd be asking the rags for at least £80m personally. Oh and by personally, I mean paid into my account. They'd have to pay a similar amount to the club and each of his prospective teammates.

Be ready for a last minute twist in this one lol
He could end up elsewhere or renew seeing as Danilo's future is still not sorted

Exactly what I thought when I read that post. MInus the injuries, I'll take it.
Mind you, Mendy, too, minus the injuries — I'll take, in a heartbeat.

Cancelo more skilful than Mendy, but Mendy crossing more deadly from the buyline

Cancelo offers more centrally and imho offers more.
Mendy on his game is an assist machine with the right centre forward

Th two off them would cause absolute, carnage as they both beat there man easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.