Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we don't mess up this transfer, too.
I would have been happy to see Cancelo stay before this transfer window started, hoping that our new manager could finally make him play to his full potential, but now I want his sale to go through.
First because the club wants to sell him, and apart from me trusting our board it's also evident that we need his transfer fee to fund other signings.
And secondly, I'm wary of keeping a player that had his mind set on leaving.

It won't be bad if he stays of course; I'm sure his replacement would be less talented than him. It wouldn't be ideal imo though.

He’s much better going forward than walker and has better passing and crossing.

Is he quick? Thats why Pep likes walker - he's incredibly quick and strong - and sometimes we need those attributes when we are on the back foot. That's primarily what was missing in pep's first season.

I hope we don't mess up this transfer, too.
I would have been happy to see Cancelo stay before this transfer window started, hoping that our new manager could finally make him play to his full potential, but now I want his sale to go through.
First because the club wants to sell him, and apart from me trusting our board it's also evident that we need his transfer fee to fund other signings....

I'm not a fan of the idea that we would have to pay >50€ for Cancelo
and then had to sell Danilo below market value for max 15-20 m€
(and I can't see a dramatic improvement for City by that move)

only to help Juve funding the move for De Ligt!

Juve would be the winner of that story.
Ha - stop sneering!

Ha - stop sneering!
You’re forgetting the part where they have Kieran Trippier as their starting right back next year.

Ha - stop sneering!

Fuck didn't know my webcam was on!

I actually think we should sell him at 60m; 50m would really be a bargain for you considering that we bought him only last year for 40m, and he's a young talented RB.

You’re forgetting the part where they have Kieran Trippier as their starting right back next year.

Lol yeah that's a big worry. We've rarely had good fullbacks though.

Yep and if they're not careful they'll end up paying more to Levy than they get off us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.