Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer should start to come back to life tomorrow as July 1st date arrives. Tax wise, the new regime giving Italian clubs a better, more favourable position will see lot of pending transfers come to fruition. Juventus will, er should, complete on Rabiot, Pellegrini and De Ligt either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Cancelo to City should be wrapped up quicksticks by midweek.

This transfer should start to come back to life tomorrow as July 1st date arrives. Tax wise, the new regime giving Italian clubs a better, more favourable position will see lot of pending transfers come to fruition. Juventus will, er should, complete on Rabiot, Pellegrini and De Ligt either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Cancelo to City should be wrapped up quicksticks by midweek.

Have we found a buyer for Danilo?

If Danilo has his heart set on leaving and we can't finalize Cancelo, I think we should consider signing Pedro Porro from Girona. This is a wildcard and Porro is only 19 but he was 22nd in L'Equipe's top 50 u20 players in the world (Foden was 19, I believe). This is what that article mentioned about him:
Right lateral modern, very lively and with devastating support, tactically disciplined, Porro has attracted a huge line of courtiers in space a few months (Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Valencia ...). This ambidextrous attracted by the attack is linked to the Catalan club until 2023, with a departure clause at 50 M €. But the relegation of his club could lower its price around 10 M €.
Plus Girona just signed Maffeo on loan agan. So they might be looking to cash in on Porro, maybe.

If Danilo has his heart set on leaving and we can't finalize Cancelo, I think we should consider signing Pedro Porro from Girona. This is a wildcard and Porro is only 19 but he was 22nd in L'Equipe's top 50 u20 players in the world (Foden was 19, I believe). This is what that article mentioned about him:

Plus Girona just signed Maffeo on loan agan. So they might be looking to cash in on Porro, maybe.
Porro looks pretty decent, should be available at a decent price
@Afganitia How good is he?

im sure if hes good enough we will already know everything about him

Well city seemed to confirm and think that Danilo wouldn’t be here so something must be going on? Cancelo is a step up from Danilo though and him flying down the right would cause mayhem for the opposition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.