Joao Cancelo

Pep wanted him out of the club immediately after his tantrum. He was willing to give him to the rags.

There’s zero chance that Pep would tolerate him.

Nobody is Bigger than the Club including Pep, Look Cancelo has a market value to City and has 3 years left on his contract. City has only 2 options, Keep him use him at right-back for cover for Walker or Let him leave for a free and take him off the wage bill, £25 million will be his wages over 3 seasons so City have a choice to make

WHY does the so-called Gaint of the game have to pay in instalments? They are one of the big moaners of Manchester City's money spending and wanted FFP, SO funny that Barcelona can not afford to sign players and want help from City for loans and instalments
I don't care who buys him.
I just think that these loans he is on are a waste
Either Pep is prepared to use him as part of our squad or else sell him.

Cancelo was talked about as being the best full-back in the world just before he was loaned out ??
That’s before he saw his arse. He’s on a huge, long contract. No one else seems it viable to pay a transfer fee as well as paying his wages.

They also know that they can get him on loan as he’s not going to play here.

We can call their bluff, but we may end up with a mard arse that stinks out the place.

I don't care who buys him.
I just think that these loans he is on are a waste
Either Pep is prepared to use him as part of our squad or else sell him.

100% agree

If I was a right back and asked to play left back then took the blame for being rubbish I think I would moan like fuck to the manager, Yes do a job for the club, But long term sorry I am a right back

That’s before he saw his arse. He’s on a huge, long contract. No one else seems it viable to pay a transfer fee as well as paying his wages.

They also know that they can get him on loan as he’s not going to play here.

We can call their bluff, but we may end up with a mard arse that stinks out the place.

He's a Right back NOT left-back ? I think anybody in the right mind would say what the fuck is going on with the left back at this club, Being asked to do a job short term yes But getting blamed all the time for fucking up at left-back well Cencelo has a right to moan

He's a Right back NOT left-back ? I think anybody in the right mind would say what the fuck is going on with the left back at this club, Being asked to do a job short term yes But getting blamed all the time for fucking up at left-back well Cencelo has a right to moan

Are you now suggesting that Cancelo was right to show his arse and Pep was wrong?!

To who? No one wants to buy him
Then keep him.
Pep is a good man manager.
Cancelo is a good footballer.
Its not an ideal situation but there have been bigger "feuds" that have been resolved.
Not sure how Cancelo gets on with the city players but he has a good relationship with the Portuguese team, especially Bernardo.

Ideally it would be best for Cancelo to leave but these loans seem to be fruitless.
Pep should be well able to handle the problem that is Cancelo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.