Joao Felix

he'd be on massive wages he's madrids Cancelo/Philips desperate to be rid of him it's alarm bells for me .I like the besiktas kid if people need a shiny new toy but think he'd need a season on loan somewhere .just think we need to give some of the new players a fair chance .
people saying pep could make him into the player we thought he'd be are like birds in 90's thinking they could change me and I'm still a tosser

There's a quote from the movie Moneyball (I know, I know, rounders is for kids, etc.) where the front office was evaluating a player and the GM said something to the effect of "If he's such a good hitter, why doesn't he hit good?"

Felix is a decent player, but the idea of him is far better than what he actually has shown. He's never performed to his potential anywhere he's been and in his age 25 season it's just not going to happen. He is what he is

Last edited:
obviously

Though some people in twitter even around here often consider his opinion as the actual club stances.

Tolmie is just a guy sharing what he knows from his sources inside the club and his own opinion on it, not a club mouth piece like some people believes.

Last edited:
Felix can play anywhere up top false 9 or left right up top.long season ahead especially if big earl gets injured.

There's a quote from the movie Moneyball (I know, I know, rounders is for kids, etc.) where the front office was evaluating a player and the GM said something to the effect of "If he's such a good hitter, why doesn't he hit good?"

Felix is a decent player, but the idea of him is far better than what he actually has shown. He's never performed to his potential anywhere he's been and in his age 25 season it's just not going to happen. He is what he is
Exactly losing a proven premier league performer in Alvarez and replacing him with a player who couldn’t cut it at Chelsea and doesn’t have his work rate or finishing just seems ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.