Joao Felix

He's turning 25 in about 2 months from now, I don't get why or how some talk about him like he's a 21 year old player. He has had over 5 years at top clubs and hasn't done anything exceptional. If the club wants him then so be it but personally, I just don't see it.

I would do an outright sale to Atleti and have them pay up across 2 years. Find a young replacement that wouldn't be too eager for game time and maybe an older target man (Borja Mayoral) as a 3 year stop gap and just trust the process.

He's turning 25 in about 2 months from now, I don't get why or how some talk about him like he's a 21 year old player. He has had over 5 years at top clubs and hasn't done anything exceptional. If the club wants him then so be it but personally, I just don't see it.

I would do an outright sale to Atleti and have them pay up across 2 years. Find a young replacement that wouldn't be too eager for game time and maybe an older target man (Borja Mayoral) as a 3 year stop gap and just trust the process.

Not sure you understand what a stop gap is.

He's been at Barca and Chelsea who are like a soup sandwich in terms of stability.
He'll get the love at city and pep will turn him into a better player. I've always been impressed with his touch and style of play plus we only pay part of his wages.

No brainer for me, he adds something different.

Definitely a Pep player, mate.

Beginning to think the cat's in the bag.
FFS
Walking Felix The Cat GIF | GIFDB.com

He’s been bounced from club to club and needs some stability
Technically gifted footballer and can play in multiple offensive positions but sometimes that isn’t enough
Actually think a Villa move under Emery would be good for him
I’d take him at City too but I don’t think we’d be interested anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.