Joao Felix

Sure. But there has been nothing over the last 5 years to even remotely suggest pep wants him.

I think we’ve been seriously/reliably linked to him a few times during Pep’s 8 years and I can’t imagine that’s happening if Pep doesn’t want him.

I think we’ve been seriously/reliably linked to him a few times during Pep’s 8 years and I can’t imagine that’s happening if Pep doesn’t want him.

Not really, not in my opinion. Not seriously or reliably at least. Beyond the initial interest when he was at Benfica, that is. Same as Frenkie de Jong, peole cling onto anything, but the reality is zero interest has been shown by Pep or the club, since the choice both players made to go to their respective clubs.

Not really, not in my opinion. Not seriously or reliably at least. Beyond the initial interest when he was at Benfica, that is. Same as Frenkie de Jong, peole cling onto anything, but the reality is zero interest has been shown by Pep or the club, since the choice both players made to go to their respective clubs.
Probably more about the numbers than the talent though.

He had some good moments in Barcelona, other than that nothing special.. Doubt he would be any use to City who is level above Barcelona currently..

I hope we don't sign him , his antics will be a nuisance

Definitely can't keep any other under achievers if he comes in

Looks to me as if there will not be much spending this summer ( prove me wrong pep ! )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.