Joao Neves

We can’t allow it
They are targeting him or Bruno G. If we get Bruno, they go for Neves and if we get Neves, they go Bruno. It looks like Bruno might come here and Arsenal get Neves!!!!!!!
I am bleeding for Neves. Bruno is good, EPL proven and experienced, but Neves is so much younger and so commanding, talented and energetic in the midfield. He could be here for 10+ years.

They are targeting him or Bruno G. If we get Bruno, they go for Neves and if we get Neves, they go Bruno. It looks like Bruno might come here and Arsenal get Neves!!!!!!!
I am bleeding for Neves. Bruno is good, EPL proven and experienced, but Neves is so much younger and so commanding, talented and energetic in the midfield. He could be here for 10+ years.
i really hope City will just sign both of them to just fuck with Arseanal

Still got to trust City's judgement on this.
We shipped out Cole Palmer and Riyad Mahrez and replaced them with Kalvin Phillips, Matheus Nunes, and Kovacic. Our midfield transfers the last two years have been completely awful - it's just been covered up by the brilliance of guys like Rodri, Foden, and Bernardo.

We shipped out Cole Palmer and Riyad Mahrez and replaced them with Kalvin Phillips, Matheus Nunes, and Kovacic. Our midfield transfers the last two years have been completely awful - it's just been covered up by the brilliance of guys like Rodri, Foden, and Bernardo.
Not fair on Kova, this. He has been exactly what we wanted him to be this season. Very good. He is not Gundo, mind, but he was never supposed to be. We failed to replace Gundo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.