Joao Neves

Not fair on Kova, this. He has been exactly what we wanted him to be this season. Very good. He is not Gundo, mind, but he was never supposed to be. We failed to replace Gundo.
yeah nobody seems to remember that he was the first signing, very early in the transfer window.

it’s nothing official but there have been rumors that both kova and gvardiol knew of city’s interest as early as february/march, i really don’t believe he was ever supposed to be gundo 2.0. that narrative only started after gundo left and everyone was disappointed and angry.

yeah nobody seems to remember that he was the first signing, very early in the transfer window.

it’s nothing official but there have been rumors that both kova and gvardiol knew of city’s interest as early as february/march, i really don’t believe he was ever supposed to be gundo 2.0. that narrative only started after gundo left and everyone was disappointed and angry.
Are there no other Croat players we should be interested in? Baturina?

Are there no other Croat players we should be interested in? Baturina?
baturina is quite talented but can sometimes be a bit inconsistent, i don’t know if city would be interested, there were rumors of arsenal being interested but no idea if that was true. i do like him a lot.

moving from croatian league to the epl is considered a bad career move here, that’s one of the main reasons gvardiol chose germany over england.

to be honest, our national team is probably done, i hope i’m very wrong but you simply have to have players that play for top clubs, we don’t anymore.
none of our young players are anywhere near joško at the moment. luka, kova and joško - that’s it, broz went from being a ucl final captain to saudi.
sure, they’re all like cockroaches and will fight and refuse to die until the last second cause they love playing for our country but imho we need players in top clubs.

i like joško’s cb partner josip šutalo, but he should fire his agent for getting him into the complete mess that is 23/24 ajax, for us he’s really good.

josip stanišić was sent on loan to leverkusen from bayern, rb/rcb, he can have absolutely great games but i doubt he’ll be a top level player, hope i’m wrong.

i’m depressed now :(

baturina is quite talented but can sometimes be a bit inconsistent, i don’t know if city would be interested, there were rumors of arsenal being interested but no idea if that was true. i do like him a lot.

moving from croatian league to the epl is considered a bad career move here, that’s one of the main reasons gvardiol chose germany over england.

to be honest, our national team is probably done, i hope i’m very wrong but you simply have to have players that play for top clubs, we don’t anymore.
none of our young players are anywhere near joško at the moment. luka, kova and joško - that’s it, broz went from being a ucl final captain to saudi.
sure, they’re all like cockroaches and will fight and refuse to die until the last second cause they love playing for our country but imho we need players in top clubs.

i like joško’s cb partner josip šutalo, but he should fire his agent for getting him into the complete mess that is 23/24 ajax, for us he’s really good.

josip stanišić was sent on loan to leverkusen from bayern, rb/rcb, he can have absolutely great games but i doubt he’ll be a top level player, hope i’m wrong.

Good report. Some in the Dutch media have been unimpressed by Sutalo, but, as you say, Ajax are a bit of a circus this season. He’s supposed to have a bit of pace, no?

I remember watching Baturina during the U21 Euros last summer and was very impressed by him. Should get a move this summer I’d guess. Also liked the look of Niko Sigur

Good report. Some in the Dutch media have been unimpressed by Sutalo, but, as you say, Ajax are a bit of a circus this season. He’s supposed to have a bit of pace, no?
oh unimpressed is an understatement, the dutch press blamed him and sosa for bloody everything wrong with ajax, awful career move. he went there and was made captain as soon as he arrived, who does that? there were confused kids mostly there, horrible. but it wasn’t just about football, he was blamed for bad english, being too introverted as a person and so on.

i don’t know his official stats about pace but i can’t remember problems with that for dinamo or croatia. i don’t have time to watch eredivisie unfortunately.

but when i see him with joško on the pitch i’m calm, especially when i watched them live and saw all the things you can’t see on tv, they’re just solid, he was keeping things nice and steady while joško went on his little adventures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.