Joao Neves

I reckon we could. Already taken around £25m for Harwood-Bellis, Tommy Doyle and Alfie Harrison. If, if, we sell Cancelo and Phillips that will be something possibly around £50m. Add in McAtee, Kabore, Callum Doyle, Gomez, Couto, Delap, and a few other kids and I reckon we have the bulk of the money for them both right there. Add a few surprises (KDB for example) and we're doing alright.

I think so, too.

We desperately need players in the middle of the park who can shuttle up and down the park. For all their merits, Lewis and Foden really do struggle to chase back. Not sure we could afford to buy both Neves and Guimaraes, however.
What a window that would be

I reckon we could. Already taken around £25m for Harwood-Bellis, Tommy Doyle and Alfie Harrison. If, if, we sell Cancelo and Phillips that will be something possibly around £50m. Add in McAtee, Kabore, Callum Doyle, Gomez, Couto, Delap, and a few other kids and I reckon we have the bulk of the money for them both right there. Add a few surprises (KDB for example) and we're doing alright.

Cancelo and Phillips will be loans unfortunately.

Wages far too high for both players for any realistic club to add in a transfer fee.

The fact that their possible sale is prefaced with two ifs kind of says it all. We have around £100 million plus tied up in Cancelo, Phillips, and Nunes, whose sale could certainly make it doable, yet I’ll be surprised if we can get buyers for any. Takers yes, buyers no.

Any mileage in swap with Benfica Neves to us Bernie and cash to them? I thought Bern had always said he wanted to go back . If he really wants to go.

The fact that their possible sale is prefaced with two ifs kind of says it all. We have around £100 million plus tied up in Cancelo, Phillips, and Nunes, whose sale could certainly make it doable, yet I’ll be surprised if we can get buyers for any. Takers yes, buyers no.
I never mentioned Nunes. I see no reason to sell him.
Phillips probably has around £30m tied up and Cancelo maybe £20m so maybe some profit there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.