Joao Neves

Neves isn’t really a goal threat at all and is more suited to playing deep. Bruno can do both
Neves is a goal threat. First time I was watching him, I thought he was a CAM. I know his stats don't look so, but in this side, if Pep gives him the freedom to move forward and attack. He looks like a steam roller. Neves can do both, depends if his given the freedom or not. Start watching him play and you will see!

Similarly with Bruno, when he was playing at Lyon, he was playing deeper and not much freedom to move forward. He was not a goal threat. At Newcastle his given the freedom hence the goals and assists

Last edited:
I never said "no one" will ever surpass him. It is silliness to take a player in Portugal and say one day he will be better than Rodri. Nunez looked great in the Portuguese league as well. Making the jump to bigger leagues and clubs isn't easy. Rodri is arguably the best midfielder in the entire Premier League right now. In fact, ESPN just labeled him the best midfielder across all leagues.
I don't think they are similar players. I see Nrves more in the mold of Nedved but with a lot more skill and technique. Similar drive and determination.

Rodri is the modem version of Busquet. With more power and control. This kid is more box to box.

I can’t see them paying the money
They are desperate for the premier league title. I think they are willing to throw in the kitchen sink if it means they win it. They are too hopeful, given how close they got to winning it this season!

They are desperate for the premier league title. I think they are willing to throw in the kitchen sink if it means they win it. They are too hopeful, given how close they got to winning it this season!
They’ll up end up with Onana

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.