Joao Neves

But that's how football works lol. That was why kdb left Chelsea, same with Salah, Bernie's manager said he couldn't always start as he was too small so he left.

You know of any young footballer who remained on the bench then came in and did wonders on the pitch then went back to the bench for 4 months and repeated the same top level performance and then repeated the cycle again?

The idea is to nurture the young player like we did with Phil, then when they hit 21 or 22 then give them more game time. Don't be surprised if Bobb starts looking for a loan move next season, young players have to play. I would be more worried if a young player does the Kalvin Phillips "Not looking to play, just happy to be here" act.

You're not going to take driving lessons and get a license just so you can drive twice a year, right? Same with acquired knowledge and skills, unless used in real time games, it's useless

You can see the Pedri case that it's not good idea to force the player playing constantly since very young. It will shorten their career with how easy they get injured because their body isn't that durable enough to play consistent basis on higher level yet.

These young player didn't know any better that club like ours is looking after them for their long term career sake.

You can see the Pedri case that it's not good idea to force the player playing constantly since very young. It will shorten their career with how easy they get injured because their body isn't that durable enough to play consistent basis on higher level yet.

These young player didn't know any better that club like ours is looking after them for their long term career sake.
The same for Walcott, Wilshere

I suspect Saka will have the same

The same for Walcott, Wilshere

I suspect Saka will have the same

They just need someone to guide their career better, i mean they can look for example like you mentioned on how to not ruining their career fast and early.

Not everyone can be Messi or i hated to admit it Cristiano, they just built different with different kind of mentality than everyone who can push their career until 40s.

That's why I said nurture the player until 21 / 22 years, then give regular games. Barca are making the same mistake with Lamine. Burning through their players like cheap gladiators

Im sure he will be a real Option in the Summer if Bernardo leaves. No. 1 Target will be paqueta behause of his experience. If this will not happen as he is maybe overpriced or the allegations against him go wrong.
See him as No. 2 target. As I would prefer him more because he‘s stronger in Defense to help Rodri and let foden have the freedom for Future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.