Joao Neves

If we are not going all out for Declan Rice an english and proven premier league player, then what hope we are going all out for Joao Neves?

I know he is much more younger but a rumored 100m price tag and there's question mark if he able to hit the ground immediately in his first season on new country and league.

I like the player but i just can't see it we are getting it done.

If we are not going all out for Declan Rice an english and proven premier league player, then what hope we are going all out for Joao Neves?

I know he is much more younger but a rumored 100m price tag and there's question mark if he able to hit the ground immediately in his first season on new country and league.

I like the player but i just can't see it we are getting it done.
Joao has a big potential. i'm pretty sure Pep will not play him from the start and will let him acclimate and remove the pressure. Also there are rumours about different transfers - Kimmich, Bruno.G, K.Thuram

Brilliant player, even tucks his shirt in like Rodri ;) the biggest issue might be convincing he'll get enough minutes while we have the best in the world in his position.

Working with Pep and in the long term he will benefit from not playing all the time.

Working with Pep and in the long term he will benefit from not playing all the time.

Unfortunately there still large amount of youth player thinking that if you didn't get played enough they will never be developed as player.

If Neves is that kind of player i doubt he will want to choose us afraid his game time will be limited and preferred joining the club that guarantee him more playing time instead.

Unfortunately there still large amount of youth player thinking that if you didn't get played enough they will never be developed as player.

If Neves is that kind of player i doubt he will want to choose us afraid his game time will be limited and preferred joining the club that guarantee him more playing time instead.
But that's how football works lol. That was why kdb left Chelsea, same with Salah, Bernie's manager said he couldn't always start as he was too small so he left.

You know of any young footballer who remained on the bench then came in and did wonders on the pitch then went back to the bench for 4 months and repeated the same top level performance and then repeated the cycle again?

The idea is to nurture the young player like we did with Phil, then when they hit 21 or 22 then give them more game time. Don't be surprised if Bobb starts looking for a loan move next season, young players have to play. I would be more worried if a young player does the Kalvin Phillips "Not looking to play, just happy to be here" act.

You're not going to take driving lessons and get a license just so you can drive twice a year, right? Same with acquired knowledge and skills, unless used in real time games, it's useless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.