Job interview at City - Got the job!!!!

Re: Job interview at City

Be authoritive. Demand that you are given time off when City are playing with extra discounts for anything City.

They will admire your allegiance to the club.

Emphasise your qualities with regards to retail and giving supporters excellent customer service, actually being a City fan isn't top of the list of their priorities.

grass_allergy said:
Emphasise your qualities with regards to retail and giving supporters excellent customer service, actually being a City fan isn't top of the list of their priorities.
This, being a fan is all well and good and worth mentioning but the main thing they are going to be looking for is your capability of doing the job. Don't forget there's probably going to be a fair few fans applying, you need to make sure you get the job based on what the job requires.

Nobody in BMW is going to hire someone because they like their cars, they hire someone based on their fit for the advertised vacancy.

Best of luck!

Own up, who's lining themselves up for staff discount?

OP, answer the questions seriously but try to be relaxed. If you can combine good answers with showing you are likeable, you will be onto a winner.

I would also take the advice about firm handshakes, eye contact and answering the question you are asked.

Carver said:
If they give you situation based questions remember to:

Situation, describe the situation

Task or Target, what was the goal or objective

Action, what you did,

Result – What happened using specifics and measurements

Wow this interview game aint easy is it!! If I had to work on this above I wouldn't even bother going for the interview. My advice is best....dont get your cock out.

I didnt realise that it might be a group interview....in which case I amend my earlier advice as you will need to stand out from the crowd. As such get your cock out.

Bloody hell the number of bluemoon members who are going for this interview there could be more of a fall out than after a heavy defeat on here when they make the decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.