Job interview at City - Got the job!!!!

Re: Job interview at City

My advice would be forget it is at the city store, it is a retail job, if they have the choice of a rag with superb retail skills and a city fan with ok retail skills there will be only one choice for them, business is business afterall.

If they ask you about city then show your enthusiastic in the correct way.

Carver said:
If they give you situation based questions remember to:

Situation, describe the situation

Task or Target, what was the goal or objective

Action, what you did,

Result – What happened using specifics and measurements

Best way for people who use these type of techniques.....

Convert your sentences to a mass of as many buzz words as possibile even if they aren't relevant
Understand that you will be hated by most people in the world

Never forget to use every opportunity to be patronising to others

Try and lick as much arse as possible this will be your best career move

Strategy - always have one and even if you don't keep telling people to stick to it, this way when things fail you can blame them for not following it

What job is it and where do i apply? Im going to go along just for the hell of it, get the job then quit just to show you all up!

Will deliver!

johnny on the spot said:
Group interviews sound like a piss-take.

I had one of these for a sales job
One element was passing a bag round (similar to the one they used for the FA Cup draw in years gone by) and in turn the candidates picked an object out and had to talk about it for a couple of minutes

I picked out a drinks coaster and the guy told me to shut the fuck up as I still had loads to say

Well I won't be going to the interview today as I have just been offered another job which I could not refuse as the pay is a LOT better than the city job. But good luck to everyone else who have got one. Ps I have heard that if you have a season ticket that you have to miss one home game a month too (even if I did get the job I would have only been around till august as I would not be prepared to miss a home game ha)

Had the interview this morning, just got a phone call back inviting me in for an hour's trial next Wednesday so sounds good so far! Thanks to all for advice and to the certain poster who made me have the idea of getting my cock out run through my mind at numerous points in the interview as he stated on here!

DonnyCityLove said:
Had the interview this morning, just got a phone call back inviting me in for an hour's trial next Wednesday so sounds good so far! Thanks to all for advice and to the certain poster who made me have the idea of getting my cock out run through my mind at numerous points in the interview as he stated on here!

good luck next week, and can i have a new next seasons shirt please, dont want it for nowt thou £10 will be fine

A talent for windmilling won't go a miss for when we beat United again and the Red Army descend to have it with the windows.

DonnyCityLove said:

Well done!

And one for the grandkids that - "I was a contender me - I even had a trial for City when they were the premier league champions"! :-)

Wear a suit but MCFC it up with a City tie.

(sorry if this has been said, I haven't read the whole thread)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.