jobsworth rag stewards

ballinio said:
Jesus , its like the Man city christian society on here tonight.
Non-smokers mate, self-righteous pricks, little Napoleon-complexes walking small in these days: eyes of eagles when it comes to the faults and vices of others, and strict justice must be applied; blind as bats when it comes to their own faults and vices - and when found, cry "mercy". Self-righteous prigs: definite "I was only obeying orders" types. There ought to be a wanker section of the ground (coutnry) where all these twats can go and be by themselves and congratulate one another on their righteousness and purity, and thank God He did not make them as other men.

Brucie Bonus said:
ballinio said:
Non-smokers mate, self-righteous pricks, little Napoleon-complexes walking small in these days: eyes of eagles when it comes to the faults and vices of others, and strict justice must be applied; blind as bats when it comes to their own faults and vices - and when found, cry "mercy". Self-righteous prigs: definite "I was only obeying orders" types. There ought to be a wanker section of the ground (coutnry) where all these twats can go and be by themselves and congratulate one another on their righteousness and purity, and thank God He did not make them as other men.
whereas smokers a selfish weak willed cretins that dont have the brains to see they are killing themselves.worse still they want to take innocent people with them.
pathetic, i'd rather be a rag than a smoker.
please stewards carry on your good work.

de niro said:
Brucie Bonus said:
ballinio said:
whereas smokers a selfish weak willed cretins that dont have the brains to see they are killing themselves.worse still they want to take innocent people with them.
pathetic, i'd rather be a rag than a smoker.
please stewards carry on your good work.

Wouldn't go as far as that but kind of a ^this.
It's not a new rule, people should of got their heads around it by now. Couldn't stand to stand waiting for a piss last night, wasn't far from nutting any selfish c/unt that was in there with a cig.

Brucie Bonus said:
ballinio said:
I bet you're one of those who, if stopped for speeding, berate the coppers and tell them to go and catch some real criminals.

Rules are rules, and must be obeyed at all times.

You must not stray away from the common good, and if you do, the powers the be will have you. Remember, you have no choice in the matter.

Conforming to the common good is everything. Straying is bad, very bad. You shall have no personality, no soul, no mind.

The computer is coming to get you!

And the camera.

We know what you are up to, and it has to stop, because control of your mind rests with us, the Power.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

You must not stray away from the common good, and if you do, the powers the be will have you. Remember, you have no choice in the matter.

Conforming to the common good is everything. Straying is bad, very bad. You shall have no personality, no soul, no mind.

And the camera.

We know what you are up to, and it has to stop, because control of your mind rests with us, the Power.

Totally over the top. Comes down to respecting over people at the end of the day mate.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
ballinio said:
I bet you're one of those who, if stopped for speeding, berate the coppers and tell them to go and catch some real criminals.
i dont speed, its not 30 for nothing.the lord gave me temperance.
the police do a great job.

The Invisible_Man said:

And the camera.

Like the CIA, I suppose.

Totally over the top. Comes down to respecting over people at the end of the day mate.

The Invisible_Man said:

And the camera.

Like the CIA, I suppose.

What fucking sense does that make?

Look at your location, and what does it say.

In your head' like the CIA, and rambles on about the FBI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.