jobsworth rag stewards

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Rules are rules, and must be obeyed at all times.

You must not stray away from the common good, and if you do, the powers the be will have you. Remember, you have no choice in the matter.

Conforming to the common good is everything. Straying is bad, very bad. You shall have no personality, no soul, no mind.

The computer is coming to get you!

And the camera.

We know what you are up to, and it has to stop, because control of your mind rests with us, the Power.

Obviously never had a member of the family killed by a drunk driver or a speeding motorist !

Never been burgled whilst on nights, but your wife and kids were in !

Not had your credit card details copied and used!

F8ck it lets all break the law and make the society we live in a better place... or stand by a few rules that make it comfortable for the majority to enjoy life !!!

I have had four cars nicked. I have been burgled twice. I have had my car broken into on four occasions.

This thread has turned into an anti-smoking campaign - and lets face it smoking is a terrible addiction and people that don't smoke will never understand why addicts can't last a couple of hours without breathing in the nasty nicotine.

However should lighting up a ciggie in the bogs at half time warrant being thrown out of the ground - for me it's too heavy handed. Being thrown out of the ground however is nothing compared to taking a severe beating from the stewards for doing the same thing which is an event I witnessed shortly after the smoking ban came into play. I couldn't believe it - there was about 6 of them layed into the guy because he was a bit lippy with them after they caught him smoking. It's wierd because 'the ringleader' then was a woman who purposely seemed to be looking for a fight. She sneered something at the guy and as soon as he responded with a bit of lip she set her pack on him and watched him take a beating.

Most of the stewards are fine and do a good job but I have noticed that there seem to be a few who patrol in groups looking for an excuse for a fight. They love the powe their role gives them. These stewards need reining in because they are not to be trusted.

mr t said:
This thread has turned into an anti-smoking campaign - and lets face it smoking is a terrible addiction and people that don't smoke will never understand why addicts can't last a couple of hours without breathing in the nasty nicotine.

However should lighting up a ciggie in the bogs at half time warrant being thrown out of the ground - for me it's too heavy handed. Being thrown out of the ground however is nothing compared to taking a severe beating from the stewards for doing the same thing which is an event I witnessed shortly after the smoking ban came into play. I couldn't believe it - there was about 6 of them layed into the guy because he was a bit lippy with them after they caught him smoking. It's wierd because 'the ringleader' then was a woman who purposely seemed to be looking for a fight. She sneered something at the guy and as soon as he responded with a bit of lip she set her pack on him and watched him take a beating.

Most of the stewards are fine and do a good job but I have noticed that there seem to be a few who patrol in groups looking for an excuse for a fight. They love the powe their role gives them. These stewards need reining in because they are not to be trusted.

OK< I could have gone over the top and really let fly but fortunately I as a steward am trained to react rationally. So firstly look at your average steward they are either over 50 years of age or female, so dont go looking for a fight.

If you are telling me that 6 guys or ladies wearing ORANGE coats fought with supporters then you need to go to specsavers! I am not calling you a liar but we are all trained and covered via CCTV. (I am not saying it did not happen but wasnt by stewards employed by City!) There are other units/ agencies used by MCFC but I as all my colleagues try to bend over backwards (if you want evidence I can provide testimonies) see this thread for one example, if you need assistance contact me ( I have sorted 3 problems on here and ManCityFans.net)

I have let my identity out tonight and may suffer the consequences for it but still believe in the majority of blues and their employers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.