Joe Hart (continued)

cookster said:
NQCitizen said:
The defence looks way less composed when Hart plays, even he's playing his role well.

Afraid so, looks to me as the defenders have lost all confidence in Joe.

Freak own goal but indecision caused it.

So much so that they go walkabouts for goals and then score others themselves? Well played, Joe.

RandomJ said:
NQCitizen said:
The defence looks way less composed when Hart plays, even he's playing his role well.

That isn't Hart's fault. I see some people mouthing off about command of area but Pants isn't exactly the god of his own area either. Hart was really unfortunate with the own goal as he made the correct decision to leave the ball for Kompany who 99 times out of 100 would have cleared the ball but on this one occastion it looped in over his head. He played well today and is deffo our best goalkeeper. Hope he gets a run of games now.

Agreed

jay_mcfc said:
cookster said:
NQCitizen said:

So much so that they go walkabouts for goals and then score others themselves? Well played, Joe.

Watch the reply, Komps pauses slightly cause he doesn't know if Joe is gonna come or stay!

cookster said:
jay_mcfc said:
cookster said:

Watch the reply, Komps pauses slightly cause he doesn't know if Joe is gonna come or stay!

Hart can't fucking win. If Hart had come for the ball and got in a tangle with Kompany you'd be on here moaning off about him rushing off his line again. Hart made the right call standing his ground and It was a freak accident that Kompany sliced it into the net. Nothing at all to do with Hart.

RandomJ said:
cookster said:
jay_mcfc said:

Hart can't fucking win. If Hart had come for the ball and got in a tangle with Kompany you'd be on here moaning off about him rushing off his line again. Hart made the right call standing his ground and It was a freak accident that Kompany sliced it into the net. Nothing at all to do with Hart.

Don't take it personally LOL. Just saying it as I see it.

cookster said:
RandomJ said:
cookster said:

Don't take it personally LOL. Just saying it as I see it.

But your moaning about Hart making a correct decision. It was Kompany's ball to clear and if anything you should be moaning about him miss kicking it not at Hart. I'm not taking it personally I just think Hart gets a lot of grief for shit that isn't even his fault and especially when he makes a correct decision to stand his ground he still gets blamed. The lad just can't win with some fans.

cookster said:
jay_mcfc said:
cookster said:

Nothing to do with the wind or the cut on his eye?

Some on here can't wait for joe to fail and are trying to clutch at straws here with the most pathetic things, dreaming up scenarios

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.