Joe Hart (continued)

Whether or not he was at fault for Fulham's equaliser is irrelevant. It was his World class save in the first half that helped us in securing the 3 points. Well done from one of his critics.

AntiUnited said:
Not sure how he got back into the first team when patns did nothing to deserve the boot.. kinda uncalled for imo

He didn't exactly shine against Arsenal though did he.

AntiUnited said:
Not sure how he got back into the first team when patns did nothing to deserve the boot.. kinda uncalled for imo
Costel wasn't at his best against Arsenal, and that was enough to see Hart come in. As for the Liverpool game I don't know who I'd have back, my heart says Hart but my head says Pants

forevermancity said:
cookster said:
jay_mcfc said:
So much so that they go walkabouts for goals and then score others themselves? Well played, Joe.

Watch the reply, Komps pauses slightly cause he doesn't know if Joe is gonna come or stay!

Nothing to do with the wind or the cut on his eye?

Some on here can't wait for joe to fail and are trying to clutch at straws here with the most pathetic things, dreaming up scenarios

I've been one of Joe's biggest fans especially when the Italian clown posted on here about Joe being overrated. I don't want any City player to fail, however on today's viewing the defence looked apprehensive around Joe.

Maybe it's the ever changes back four, I'm just posting based on what I saw today.

AntiUnited said:
RandomJ said:
AntiUnited said:

He didn't exactly shine against Arsenal though did he.

erm who cares... hart has played badly over a period of games and still didnt get dropped..

Well obviously Pellegrini cared that's why he went for Joe. Pellegrini knows Hart is 3 times the keeper Pants is and is just waiting for him to get his confidence back. He deserved getting dropped but he's played well in the games since that.

NQCitizen said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
NQCitizen said:
The defence looks way less composed when Hart plays, even he's playing his role well.

As opposed to the numerous clean sheets we kept when he was out of the team?

Spurs, Swansea, Norwich. 3/7.

Proper busy during those games wasn't he. Arsenal he had a few things to do and we all saw what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.