Joe Hart (continued)

Santiago Street . said:
Joe's the better keeper.

Pants has done a good job and is a vital member of the squad but let's have it right, he's not out of the top drawer

Joe's had his dip in form, he's had the reality check of being dropped for a long time but he didn't sulk and woman he just got on with his job and sorted it out.

There's nout to gain by resting/dropping him any more.

We'll concede a lot more goals this season than a title challenging side should but that's down to Pelle and his style of play not Joe or Pants.
Spot on mate, all this crap about joe not giving the defence confidence is exactly that..crap. Like you say a dip in form but the best keeper at the club, he's took his medicine and should stay in now. Makes me laugh how some even try and put komps own goal down to Hart...absolute shite.
Let's get behind him now as he will help win us the league again.

Spot on , Joe deserved to lose his place but he's our number one and it's good to have him back. This brieft wake up call could be the making of him as a goalkeeper. Let's hope Joe is our number one for years to come .

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I prefer Pants, at the moment, I somehow think Joe's not ready just yet.

Well Pelli thinks he is

I think I will go with his opinion on this occasion, if that's ok with you?

MihaiCity said:
Oils said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I prefer Pants, at the moment, I somehow think Joe's not ready just yet.
Why do u think that?

and way do you think harts hould be again nr 1, oils?
I think Pellegrini has handled it well...took him out of the firing line for a while but with the games coming fast over xmas I think it's the right time he comes back.
Hart is our best keeper, I like Pants as back up but nothing more. Hart is city's No1 and should play.

Hart better not mess up again soon or Pellers will look to bring in another goalie. I feel sorry for Pants, for me he's being dropped not for his form or anything but because of the fact Hart's England's number 1 and he's the blue eyed boy. Pellers is taking a big gamble here and he'll be crossing every finger and toe that Hart plays well.
If Joe was foreign he would still be on the bench now, I just don't think Joe is good enough for where we're heading.
Its up to Hart to put in a solid second half of the season or he'll be gone. Good luck to him though I hope he improves and continues to work hard and concentrates on his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.