Joe Hart (continued)

Did no-one see Hart come blundering out once again when it wasn't necessary to flatten Chris Smalling and almost create another open goal opportunity for the striker?

89 and a half good minutes does not equate to a good performance when it comes to goalkeepers.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Len Rum said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
You're obsessed aren't you Len.
A quick search of your posts showed me you'd made over one hundred.yes, one hundred+ posts on him. Enough to have a ten page thread filled with your oen bile. Must make you a very proud man indeed.

Back to tonights game. Being as its the only bench mark we have on Joes progress it would be pretty shortsighted by the management to ignore it don't you think?
Yes it would be shortsighted, but you decreed his England performances didn't count, n'est ce pas?
Let it go Lenny boy before it eats you up.
I'd like to say you're better than that but unfortunately I've no evidence to substantiate that compliment.
Fair enough mate, you've been caught with your trousers down in the argument, so I won't press it, I'll let it go as you suggest. Enjoy the rest of your evening

Joe made some good saves but he worries me that it doesn't look like he is learning to stop coming out of his area like he did in that shaky moment he had in the game!

Shocking decision again that, if he didn't do that I reckon he would of played against Spurs!

Did really well tonight, made a couple of saves he does at his best. Coming out at Smalling was a bit so so though he did shout for it. His other coming out looked a bit undecided but made the right call, went big and made sure if it had to go over him it was going well over. Could do nothing for the goal.

Still wouldn't put him back in the team though. Tbh I'd like to see us get some semblance of balance in the back line before throwing him in as that's clearly doing nothing for his game or his confidence. Something linked to many of our issues, but we need to keep Kompany fit.

Len Rum said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Len Rum said:
Yes it would be shortsighted, but you decreed his England performances didn't count, n'est ce pas?
I'd like to say you're better than that but unfortunately I've no evidence to substantiate that compliment.
Fair enough mate, you've been caught with your trousers down in the argument, so I won't press it, I'll let it go as you suggest. Enjoy the rest of your evening
Ah deflection, brought about by my exposure of your obsession with denigrating Joe Hart no doubt..

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Did no-one see Hart come blundering out once again when it wasn't necessary to flatten Chris Smalling and almost create another open goal opportunity for the striker?

89 and a half good minutes does not equate to a good performance when it comes to goalkeepers.

Same as Chelsea. Sailing along and then a crazy decision. The top keepers come out to save goals, they don't consistently barge into their own defenders. Luckily Smalling took down the Germany player with him or else it would have been the same result as Chelsea.

was ist denn los , heute abend Joe war sehr gut ,er war Manchester City und England nummer eins . Am sonntag er must spielen

Ich Liebe Joe

Just thought I would get all involved in tonight's game !! ( can always try google translate )

His reflexes look back and sharp, the same strong arms and simple technique that made him so good to start with. Also his distribution was simple again.

His rushing out still is an area to work on but he seemed to shout earlier this time but Smalling is not a great CB and as proved in the derbies is poor in the air and not commanding, if that were Vinnie I suspect it would have been sorted.

Still a bit to work on but it seems like he's gone back to basics which reflected in a strong performance.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Len Rum said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ah deflection, brought about by my exposure of your obsession with denigrating Joe Hart no doubt..

no doubt at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.