Joe Hart (continued)

Davs 19 said:
MihaiCity said:
forevermancity said:
You seem very angry when you talk about him, has he banged your bird or something?

Joe will be back sooner or later, it's not like we have neur in met at the moment, joe is our best keeper, in form or out of form.

He deserves support, not to be slagged to fuck, by his own fans

do you realise whay you say???? if you think joe is our best keeper when he is out of form i will start playing cricket ..in my opinion i just think you are another person you think hart has the divine right to be a starter even if he is poor...i'm sure he will be back at his best but here i think thunder is right..hart was dropped for a reason and when you think some on here(not you) name his WORLD CLASS again after last night game made me laugh..good keeper? YES DEFO but world class???? he has a LOT to prove before stay at the same table with buffon or cassilias..

I convinced you know less than nothing about football. Rather a lot about bandwagon jumping.

The subtle nuances of cricket would undoubtedly be lost on you as well.

I'm not entirely sure what to suggest for you but hopscotch maybe an option. I'm sure it'll go global at some point.

i'm not interested and i don't care what what you just said if you think you know a bit of the phenomen who is football please share to me please...in you place i'll take my beer and watch this sport to understand how is played rather than losing time on here writing something like you just said;);)

forevermancity said:
Thenumber1blue said:

You don't have a clue what's happened or what's been said.[/quoteI
I have a clue about my team though and that's what is important to me ,it doesn't need analysing ,he wanted dropping ages ago and I can't see what the big fuckin get joe back in fuss is all about .He can come back and when his chance comes he needs to take it !

You seem very angry when you talk about him, has he banged your bird or something?

Joe will be back sooner or later, it's not like we have neur in met at the moment, joe is our best keeper, in form or out of form.

He deserves support, not to be slagged to fuck, by his own fans

He will get it in the stadium mate. As always, a few posts by a few sour people on here don't represent the general feeling amongst City fans.

blueste41 said:
I assume everyone knows that MP has stated he won't play on Sunday (Spurs home)?
The only reason Joe isn't playing on Sunday is to spare Manuel's blushes. If he picked him it would show that the decision to drop Hart for just two league games was mistaken and so the error is compounded. The idea that Joe needed a rest or a break or some such in order to recover his confidence or form or whatever...is just nonsense. He needed to be dropped like he needed a hole in the head and the only good reason to play someone else would be if that player was better. Everyone agrees that Pantilimon is a good second string but he is not a patch on Joe, Txiki is just paving the way for a new and probably Spanish signing in January - who will become first choice. That is justifiable if he is an improvement on what we have, and he would have to very good to be that, but dropping Hart for Pants in the interim is just another blunder.

George Hannah said:
blueste41 said:
I assume everyone knows that MP has stated he won't play on Sunday (Spurs home)?
The only reason Joe isn't playing on Sunday is to spare Manuel's blushes. If he picked him it would show that the decision to drop Hart for just two league games was mistaken and so the error is compounded. The idea that Joe needed a rest or a break or some such in order to recover his confidence or form or whatever...is just nonsense. He needed to be dropped like he needed a hole in the head and the only good reason to play someone else would be if that player was better. Everyone agrees that Pantilimon is a good second string but he is not a patch on Joe, Txiki is just paving the way for a new and probably Spanish signing in January - who will become first choice. That is justifiable if he is an improvement on what we have, and he would have to very good to be that, but dropping Hart for Pants in the interim is just another blunder.

Personally, I think Hart should play on Sunday but surely there is an argument that players out of form should be dropped, regardless of ability or reputation otherwise complacency creeps in.

Thenumber1blue said:
our tommy said:
MihaiCity said:
do you really realised the idiotical comment you just said????? really?? really man???

I actually agree with what he said, I honestly feel he goes down for a stop too slow, he is just not as agile as Joe, which is understandable given his physique.

How many times in a game is a keeper likely to have to make a decision whether to come out or not compared to the number of times he may have to dive low to save one. What is most likely to cost us over a period of time?

I can honestly say that when the opposition have a free kick within shooting distance I would have more confidence in Joe than Panti.
Just my opinion though.
I don't ,joe has been beaten by far too many soft shots to his bottom left !

This.

He's also prone to parrying them into the path of an on-rushing striker too.

blueste41 said:

I haven't seen anything he has said since the Germany game, any links?

George Hannah said:
blueste41 said:

I think you are right.
But I do hope you are wrong.

A couple of years ago I started a thread titled "sorry Joe" it was to replace him with neuer, it was not a slight on Joe as much as banging a drum for neuer, he was then and is now the best keeper around. We would have got him back then dead easy. I was slagged off on here of course but hey ho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.