Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

WNRH said:
Why is this still being discussed? Hart has lost his place and until Pantilimon fucks up on a regular basis then he should continue to sit on the bench.

This discussion would not be happening if Hart was anything but English.

This is of no relevance whatsoever. We are having this discussion because, most of use are disappointed
and amazed what has happened to Joe. Naff all to do with his nationality.

After reminiscing of his greater saves, watching youtube videos, my call is "f*ck it, put him back in".

His Head & Shoulders adverts seem to have made it all the way to Australian shores

Hope after that dismal England effort last night it'll rile him up. Hopefully Joe will have got the message and he'll start putting in stellar performances again, it pains me to see a talent like his sat on the bench when we all know what he's capable of despite this recent blip of his. Put him in against Spurs I say and give him the stage to prove his worth. CITYS NUMBER ONE!

He doesn't even need 'stellar' performances. If he just does the simple stuff consistently right that's fine. I honestly think he'd be better off now with a string of 7/10 games rather than a 10/10 game. He needs to go under the radar and slowly rebuild his career.

Massive game for him against Germany, I reckon if he has a wonder game then he will be back in the side against Spurs!

He's comfortably the best English keeper going,he's also far better than Pants.

I'm sure the Germans will give him every opportunity to prove it on Tuesday after which he'll hopefully reclaim both jerseys for the foreseeable.

All the best Joe!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
WNRH said:
Why is this still being discussed? Hart has lost his place and until Pantilimon fucks up on a regular basis then he should continue to sit on the bench.

This discussion would not be happening if Hart was anything but English.

This is of no relevance whatsoever. We are having this discussion because, most of use are disappointed
and amazed what has happened to Joe. Naff all to do with his nationality.

Top post. I am gutted how the press and some of our fans have turned on Joe. He has made a few mistakes - like all keepers do - after having to cope with a constantly changing (and sometimes dodgy) back four. However, he has saved us on many occasions - even in the games where he cocked up!! How can we expect loyalty from players when fans are so intolerant. If we lose him, we'll regret it for ever. Not long ago he was being talked about as one of the best keepers in Europe - as they say......class is permanent and form only temporary. I can't wait for him to get back in the side. He is a much better keeper than Pants and its an insult to suggest otherwise<br /><br />-- 16 Nov 2013 17:23 --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
He's comfortably the best English keeper going,he's also far better than Pants.

I'm sure the Germans will give him every opportunity to prove it on Tuesday after which he'll hopefully reclaim both jerseys for the foreseeable.

All the best Joe!

Just seen this after my post below!! Couldn't agree with you more FI

somebody on a none football site I go on says that he could leave in the next jan window or in the summer and he is not happy about what is happing with Manchester city and the new manager (pellegrini) and the way we defend with a high line and getting the shit for the goals we leaked

ancoats said:
somebody on a none football site I go on says that he could leave in the next jan window or in the summer and he is not happy about what is happing with Manchester city and the new manager (pellegrini) and the way we defend with a high line and getting the shit for the goals we leaked

bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.