Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

FantasyIreland said:
He's comfortably the best English keeper going,he's also far better than Pants.

I'm sure the Germans will give him every opportunity to prove it on Tuesday after which he'll hopefully reclaim both jerseys for the foreseeable.

All the best Joe!

I thought John Ruddy was going to play that game?

SuperYaya said:
FantasyIreland said:

I'm sure the Germans will give him every opportunity to prove it on Tuesday after which he'll hopefully reclaim both jerseys for the foreseeable.

All the best Joe!

Why did you think that ?

ancoats said:
somebody on a none football site I go on says that he could leave in the next jan window or in the summer and he is not happy about what is happing with Manchester city and the new manager (pellegrini) and the way we defend with a high line and getting the shit for the goals we leaked

Sounds like an impeccable source. Great precision about leaving date too. We should be very worried.

sir baconface said:
ancoats said:
somebody on a none football site I go on says that he could leave in the next jan window or in the summer and he is not happy about what is happing with Manchester city and the new manager (pellegrini) and the way we defend with a high line and getting the shit for the goals we leaked

Sounds like an impeccable source. Great precision about leaving date too. We should be very worried.
Absolutely hilarious how some people are trying to discredit one of our own

SuperYaya said:
FantasyIreland said:

All the best Joe!

Did you attend the Etihad on the 2nd November??

I honestly don't believe he should have been dropped in the 1st place,, mistakes yes, but still no.1.

forevermancity said:
ancoats said:

bollocks

Must have been on R** C*** - that's a non footballing site and one that is very fearful of the mighty blues

forevermancity said:
ancoats said:

That rates as one of the biggest piles of shite I have read on this forum !! And anyone who feels sorry for Joe having some bench times needs to get a grip !! Anyone who doesn't perform to their best and is doing a one man demolition job on our title chase needs a reality check, and if his ego wont allow it then something has to give, Personally I like Joe and i hope he takes his medicine acts with dignity and re-captures his best form.

Bobbins said:
forevermancity said:
ancoats said:

That rates as one of the biggest piles of shite I have read on this forum !! And anyone who feels sorry for Joe having some bench times needs to get a grip !! Anyone who doesn't perform to their best and is doing a one man demolition job on our title chase needs a reality check, and if his ego wont allow it then something has to give, Personally I like Joe and i hope he takes his medicine acts with dignity and re-captures his best form.

It all started with that blog that citywatch wrote saying that joe would want to leave if dropped. Worst article/blog that I've ever read, lies, just lies.

FRom the Telegraph:

Joe Hart will start Tuesday’s England’s friendly against Germany with increased doubts over his club future, after it emerged that Manchester City are planning a move to sign Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Julio Cesar in January.
Hart has been dropped by his club manager Manuel Pellegrini after a series of errors, with understudy Costel Pantilimon now first-choice. City are now actively seeking a new goalkeeper as well as a central defender when the window opens.
England manager Roy Hodgson has said if Hart is not first-choice by March then he may have to reassess his position in the team and he will already have been hoping that Ben Foster, when fit, regains his place at West Brom.
Cesar is desperate to quit QPR having been replaced as the Championship club’s No 1 by Robert Green. If the 34-year-old does not leave in January then his hopes of representing Brazil in next summer’s World Cup will be severely damaged. City have been considering other options but Cesar’s ready availability means he is an extremely strong option, although it is likely that he will insist on guarantees that he will join as the club’s first-choice.
Hodgson will restore Hart against Germany, having given Fraser Forster his debut in Friday’s 2-0 defeat to Chile, and conceded the City goalkeeper faces a “tough mental test and a tough test of attitude” on Tuesday.
“I fully believe that Joe understands that and is ready for that,” Hodgson said. “All I can do is give him the shirt and give him the chance to go out and play. And afterwards he’s going to have to face whatever he faces.
“Whether he plays well and does well and keeps a clean sheet and helps us to win the game then I’m sure people are going to be saying some very good things about him. But if he doesn’t and lets a couple of easy goals in, he’s going to have to accept that there’ll be criticism, because that’s the way of the world we live in.
“He understands that if he loses his place in the Manchester City team and is criticised for letting a couple of goals in, then what happened will happen. I don’t need to take him aside and say: 'Joe, this is what happens in football’. I’ve got too much respect for him to do that.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.