Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

Ideal chance for Joe v Germany. Hodgson still clearly has faith in him and should give him confidence.
Hopefully he will have a belter and achieve total redemption.
However if he drops one he could be out for a long while.
Big big game for the lad. Let's just hope he comes through it.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 pm --<br /><br />Ideal chance for Joe v Germany. Hodgson still clearly has faith in him and should give him confidence.
Big big game for the lad. Let's just hope he comes through it.

Ideal chance for Joe v Germany. Hodgson still clearly has faith in him and should give him confidence.
Big big game for the lad. Let's just hope he comes through it.

He'll probably be back when he can find a way of not dropping a clanger every other match,you don't bring him back just cos he's got pretty blonde hair !

I wonder how good is Pant's rather than how badly Joe is playing.

On 11 August 2011, Pantilimon joined Manchester City on a one-year loan deal from Poli Timişoara to act as cover for Joe Hart following the departure of Shay Given.[8]
His first start was in the League Cup win against holders Birmingham City on 21 September 2011. His next game was on 26 October, against Wolverhampton Wanderers, in the League Cup, where City fielded a second-string team, although still comprehensively won 5–2. Pantilimon got his next Manchester City start during the 1–0 League Cup quarter final win against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium. In the Arsenal game he won the Man of the Match award, mainly for two stunning saves made in the 1st half. He started the 3rd Round Tie of the FA Cup against Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. Pantilimon saved Wayne Rooney's penalty but was unable to save the follow up. Manchester City lost the game 3–2 in January 2012.[9]

There's only one way to find out.......

SrilankanBlue said:
Confirmed by Hodgson today that he will not play against Chile, will be replaced by Forster/Ruddy
Nothing wrong with that. Only a friendly and Forster has gotten into contention by putting in some brilliant performances. Give Hodgson his dues. He's picking players on form and it doesn't matter who they play for, which is a refreshing change from previous managers.

jollylescott said:
de niro said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Time for Joe to return for me, he's had the kick up the backside he needed, hopefully he returns against Spuds focused and back to his old self, onwards and upwards for the lad!!

correct. he will be back sooner or later anyway. lets see if the rest has done him good now rather than having to throw him in there through a injury to pants.

I would definitely bring him back for the Spuds game. He has served his time and I reckon we are going to need him. For those that are predicting an easy win, you have to remember they have a very strong defence and without Merlin we could lack the capacity to break them down.

I am sure the crowd will be 100% behind Joe, and as we know champions rise to the occasion. I have a feeling that he has learnt his lesson and we will see the best of him in this game.

Doubt there's a single blue who thinks it will be an easy win against spurs. I predict a score draw but really we need a win if we're going to beat spurs to 4th place.

Bring Joe back, let him play his way back into form, surely he's learned his lesson now with the benching!

Camo Bentley said:
Bring Joe back, let him play his way back into form, surely he's learned his lesson now with the benching!

Its not much the lesson but whether he is the right man for the job at present.

Pants may not when both are at their peak be number one choice but albeit a save he could have made last week he has done little wrong since being elevated.

I don't see any reason yet to bring Hart back in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.