Joe Hart (continued)

Does anyone know who long has Hart got left on his contract? This is an issue that needs to be sorted if it runs out in a couple of seasons time.

Marvin said:
I see quite a few comments criticising Hart's distribution, but I can't see an issue there.

He went through a poor patch and it started to affect his decision-making, but I think he's a really top keeper. Potentially the best in the Premiership. De Gea has a lot of fans, but he is rooted on his line, and can not be regarded as a top keeper while he has a fundamental weakness

Disagree strongly, it hasn't just been an issue with confidence. He's consistently struggled to get the ball out to the players feet for well over a season now, I think the way we're currently set up makes it really easy though and much less of a problem. Ferna and Yaya are always dropping deep as the centre backs push wide.

Blue Haze said:
Ray78 said:
Does anyone know who long has Hart got left on his contract? This is an issue that needs to be sorted if it runs out in a couple of seasons time.

He signed a new one in mid-2011 for 5 years.

So by my rough calculation he has only got a couple of seasons left. A few tough decisions have to be made by Txiki Begiristain and Manuel Pellegrini over the next 12 months imo.

this is a bit of a no brainer. Joe cocked up with his decisions which cost the team. this will play on a keepers mind. having seen more of costel i am sure joe is a better keeper. when he is reintroduced he will be totally focused and long term probably better for a bit of adversity.

btw joe hart is as good as any keeper out there

Joe returns
Last week it was the mirror
This week it is the guardian
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/21/manchester-city-joe-hart-first-premier-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ier-league</a>

Puppet Master Silva said:
hutton who blue said:
berniethebusman said:
Lol I was gonna comment more but realized my response struck a stark resemblance to some Dzeko fanboys so deleted & gonna keep schtum.
Make your comment. Don't keep "schtum." I'm a City fan. This is a forum for blues.

I shall not keep schtum for him then, your comment was stupid, what is your timescale for a quick return to the team? In regards to Pantillimon, at matches you'll hear a rather large groan as roughly once per game he comes out and punches a ball straight to the penalty spot. He hasn't made that many one on one saves, I'd guess Joe has made just as many when coming in for him. And by larger than life I think just large would of sufficed.

Pantillimon is a good 2nd keeper, not a great one.

Edit: Ironically you left out the rather large flaw in Joe's game which Pants is doing well, which is distribution. Pants gets rid of it very quickly and has faith in Ferna/Yaya to deal with it as they almost always do. Joe needs to work on getting the ball from his hands and into these two as quickly as possible.
My comment wasn't stupid. Your punctuation is.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:02 am --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
hutton who blue said:
berniethebusman said:
All cock ups are fine then aslong as we win?

I was all for his resting but the longer this situation continues the more I fear for his long term future something I reckon is too soon to put at risk for the sake of keeping some bang average number 2 happy.
Bang average? Get your next bus to trafford.

hutton who blue said:
hutton who blue said:
Make your comment. Don't keep "schtum." I'm a City fan. This is a forum for blues.
Looks like he's gone . One way bus ticket. Rag central. What a shame. Enjoy your ride to europa league. If you're lucky.
Wind it in.
I will respond on here whenever I see fit.

Shirley said:
Joe returns
Last week it was the mirror
This week it is the guardian
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/21/manchester-city-joe-hart-first-premier-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ier-league</a>

I'd believe the Guardian over The Mirror any day but still think he'll keep Pants in goal.

hutton who blue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
hutton who blue said:

I shall not keep schtum for him then, your comment was stupid, what is your timescale for a quick return to the team? In regards to Pantillimon, at matches you'll hear a rather large groan as roughly once per game he comes out and punches a ball straight to the penalty spot. He hasn't made that many one on one saves, I'd guess Joe has made just as many when coming in for him. And by larger than life I think just large would of sufficed.

Pantillimon is a good 2nd keeper, not a great one.

Edit: Ironically you left out the rather large flaw in Joe's game which Pants is doing well, which is distribution. Pants gets rid of it very quickly and has faith in Ferna/Yaya to deal with it as they almost always do. Joe needs to work on getting the ball from his hands and into these two as quickly as possible.
My comment wasn't stupid. Your punctuation is.

-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:02 am --

Gaylord du Bois said:
hutton who blue said:
Bang average? Get your next bus to trafford.

hutton who blue said:
Looks like he's gone . One way bus ticket. Rag central. What a shame. Enjoy your ride to europa league. If you're lucky.
Wind it in.
I will respond on here whenever I see fit.

Feel free to elaborate on any of these points genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.