Joe Hart (continued)

George Hannah said:
Hart's penalty stopping technique looks truly appalling - usually a slow motion roll in completely the wrong direction followed by a smile

Yeah, he should guess better. What a shithouse.

My heart says he is the number 1 England goalkeeper, and that he needs to be playing regular to keep that place. He is homegrown and british, and Id prefer to back a Brit every time. It's a loyalty that's hard to take away.

His form though, was sporadic last season, and whilst he does a lot of things well, he does a lot if things wrong. His biggest problem is his head. He loses the plot, makes bad decisions and his technique at saving penalties is shocking. The simple fact, and only my informed opinion, is that caballero is a better keeper'.

Remember keepers' last a lot longer caballero is getting to his prime. I think the decision was made last season, and engrained in the club a little from bobbys' time.

I think joe will be looking for another club at the end of the season.

I think that Cabellero will be used as much as Hart over the season. There are many different competitions especially early on. Who will be Number one ? . Personally I do not think there is a great deal between them. However just shot stopping is not enough and distribution and dealing with crosses are an important factor now.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Did very well last night, but I personally feel Caballero has better distribution, which is why I can see him getting the number one spot.

As a tie breaker, doesn't making the most match winning saves, or making the fewest mistakes, trump better distribution?

Hart has been brilliant for us. He is in the top 4-5 in the world for me. Wonder how many of the willy fans on here had heard of him or really watched him before he signed? I hope we stick with the lad who has won us two premier leagues.

Tim of the Oak said:
without a dream said:
Lavinda Past said:
Chugging bottle after bottle and sharing drinks mouth to mouth with Jack Wellshite, semi naked in a swimming pool in 'Sin City'...

The Daily Fail seem to have got it in for Joe big time. Even I feel sorry for him on this one.

Looking at the photos, I don't think he'll be doing many more ads for Head and Shoulders - He'll catch Willy up in the baldy baldy keeper stakes by next summer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2692078/Jack-Wilshere-smokes-learn-While-Germany-rule-world-England-pouring-away-Arsenal-star-Joe-Hart-party-Las-Vegas.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Vegas.html</a>

That really is one c*nt of a 'newspaper'.

Young lads who get about 3 weeks to live like a normal person, it's not a big shock to see them partying. I know for a fact that Neuer gets smashed in the off season too, I'd be surprised if there's any players who aren't tee total who don't.[/quote

I would be happy for Joe to be pissed all season if he could play like Neuer. Very big season coming up for Joe to show that he is a top goalkeeper.

SSDD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.