Joe Hart (continued)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BlueTG said:
I guarentee Caballero wouldnt have made half the mistakes Hart did last season.
Go on then, show me how that's feasible to prove.

I believe that Caballero is a far more assured goalkeeper than Hart, you dont see the calamitous mistakes you will from Joe, not that I think joe is a bad keeper, just that he hasn't improved for a good year or so.

How many full games have you seen Caballero play ?

Davs 19 said:
BlueTG said:

I believe that Caballero is a far more assured goalkeeper than Hart, you dont see the calamitous mistakes you will from Joe, not that I think joe is a bad keeper, just that he hasn't improved for a good year or so.

I suspect a fair few posters had barely heard of Caballero a year ago, let alone ever seen him play a full match.

Ditto for (insert the name of transfer target).

sir baconface said:
Davs 19 said:

I suspect a fair few posters had barely heard of Caballero a year ago, let alone ever seen him play a full match.

Ditto for (insert the name of transfer target).

I strongly suspect you're right mate. I've seen Willy play have a dozen games and couldn't tell you whether he's better than Hart or not. I guess time will tell.

I've asked the question in my last post to quite a few posters over the last few months. It rarely gets a reply.

Davs 19 said:
BlueTG said:

Watched him plenty of times, hes fantastic, rarely puts a foot wrong. If he gets a starting spot he won't let us down.

Davs 19 said:

Watched him plenty of times, hes fantastic, rarely puts a foot wrong. If he gets a starting spot he won't let us down.

How many times, approximately ? In the flesh, On sky ?

Be very careful, because Google is my friend.

My spidey senses are already tingling at the aroma of bullshit btw........

I lived in malaga for 5 years. They became my second team in my time there, granted, it was between 2001 and 2006 but I have kept a very close eye on them since I came back. I've returned many times and watched malaga live at la rosseleda 3 times last year. Obviously having lived in Spain I have a big interest in la liga, and watched practically every sky game last year and have done for many seasons. I'd like to think my opinion is well informed.

He has been outstanding. Even more so last year in a league that had arguably the best goalkeeper in the world in courtois. He was still keeper of the year to a lot of people I know in Spain, although their opinion was slightly biased.

We have two terrific goalkeeper's, but I'd shade willy. I think this is exactly what joe needs. His head goes missing sometimes and if it does he will be sitting on the bench again. Manuel he has no fear of that. This time though, I'd reckon he will not get back in the team. Pellegrini will not token gesture willy like he did Costel. Once he gets in you won't get him out.

Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:

Haha, nice one Davs. I suspect your super power instincts have thwarted the baddies out to get Super Joey Hart.

proy said:
I lived in malaga for 5 years. They became my second team in my time there, granted, it was between 2001 and 2006 but I have kept a very close eye on them since I came back. I've returned many times and watched malaga live at la rosseleda 3 times last year. Obviously having lived in Spain I have a big interest in la liga, and watched practically every sky game last year and have done for many seasons. I'd like to think my opinion is well informed.

He has been outstanding. Even more so last year in a league that had arguably the best goalkeeper in the world in courtois. He was still keeper of the year to a lot of people I know in Spain, although their opinion was slightly biased.

We have two terrific goalkeeper's, but I'd shade willy. I think this is exactly what joe needs. His head goes missing sometimes and if it does he will be sitting on the bench again. Manuel he has no fear of that. This time though, I'd reckon he will not get back in the team. Pellegrini will not token gesture willy like he did Costel. Once he gets in you won't get him out.

A decent report, thx Proy. I'll take your word & knowledge of Willy on board but can I add he didn't make his country's top 3 keepers for the world cup so makes me wonder just how good he can be? I suppose for 6 mil he must be good and as you state will be real competition for the goalies position should Joe's form dip. We have a powerful & deep squad which challenges every player to train & perform at their best or they will be replaced.
Courtios best keeper in the world... my vote goes to Neuer
For those who crave distribution?? I want a keeper not a midfielder in nets.

Start the season playing Joe in the league/CL and "big Willy style" in the cups. and go from there. If Joe can abstain from making foolish mistakes there's no reason to pull him.

I've seen Willy play maybe 20 times (on TV, in La Liga and CL) over the last couple years and honestly he really did impress me. I thought he was going to be Barca's next keeper honestly. The guy can play. I hope he motivates Joe and doesn't mess with his head (and shoulders)

Whoever is in goal for us, excluding Richard Wright, we should be fine.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSq_3kF5EcQ[/video]

Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:

Watched him on numerous occasions on sky, hes a very assured goalkeeper, who excels at shot stopping and is brilliant with the ball in terms of distribution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.