Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people misunderstood me. Joe Hart is my fav no.1 keeper in the whole world. I would be very happy if Pep chooses him. I just don't think Pep will. It's as simple as that.
lXiRyDNmEjWQLryN2.gif

Just watched the latest training video and it shows why he's so easy to like. His passion is great and I really hope he can remain first choice under Pep.

So do I.

But boy the lad was put through the mill fitness wise on his first or second day back at work.

Arteta was pissing his sides which was great as well.

I noticed that as well, pretty sure Arteta said "again" when Joe thought they had finished. The players are going to be far fitter this season that's for sure!

Last edited:
Nice to see that goalies are involved in all the training and not just net work, improving their passing and footwork will help joe a lot with his sometimes poor distribution. Also good if we return to oplaying put from the back

sick of all the Joe Hart bashing... the whole England team was shit himself included

Cruical season for Joe...hopeful and confident he will come thru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.