Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick of all the Joe Hart bashing... the whole England team was shit himself included

Cruical season for Joe...hopeful and confident he will come thru

He can fucking talk. I'm pretty Joe would beat someone who was 5'5" to the ball in the air weather he used his hand or not.

sick of all the Joe Hart bashing... the whole England team was shit himself included

Cruical season for Joe...hopeful and confident he will come thru

This is the same 6 feet 1 inch Shilton who allowed a 5 feet 5 inch Maradona to out jump him.

Bravo or Ter Stegen

Neither of which we have signed and we start in two weeks and the window closes in five. I think Joe will be fine. TBH, he had few targets last season as most didn't make themselves avail to pass out from the back.

Yes, he isn't the most accomplished controller of the ball and he will know better than anyone that he has to adapt his game

One thing that stood out today with willy and it will apply to Joe as well is that the keepers have been given instructions, willy was unable of following it correctly or at the right time, I expect a few howlers and soft goals will ensue
I expect a few teething problems from whoever is in goal until it is second nature

Neither of which we have signed and we start in two weeks and the window closes in five. I think Joe will be fine. TBH, he had few targets last season as most didn't make themselves avail to pass out from the back.

Yes, he isn't the most accomplished controller of the ball and he will know better than anyone that he has to adapt his game

I'm not sure a goalkeeper who for years has had two clearances, a hoof up the middle or a floating pass 20 foot above a players head on the wing, can learn to be comfortable with the ball at his feet and to make the right decision in a tight situation. I am sure pep has plans to deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.