Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shilton said that a month ago,strange they feel the need to run it again

thought it was a re write ... but these are very recent quotes

Peter Shilton who was beaten from the halfway line by a guy who went on to play for Spurs. Keepers make mistakes and obviously its highlighted much more...

thought it was a re write ... but these are very recent quotes

Peter Shilton who was beaten from the halfway line by a guy who went on to play for Spurs. Keepers make mistakes and obviously its highlighted much more...
Just as well joe is a confident guy and can brush this constant crap off

Joe Hart could easily win the golden glove for a record 5th time this season.

Pep will organize the defense and everyone will benefit.

Hart is world class and will only improve under Pep. Lets not forget how many times Hart saved us and showed his quality. He has gone through rough patches like many players do but on his day he is easily top 5 in the world.

Joe Hart could easily win the golden glove for a record 5th time this season.

Pep will organize the defense and everyone will benefit.

Hart is world class and will only improve under Pep. Lets not forget how many times Hart saved us and showed his quality. He has gone through rough patches like many players do but on his day he is easily top 5 in the world.

Hart is also currntly England's number 1 goalkeeper. City aren't just going to discard that. I'm sure that Hart will be given this season to prove that he can adapt to play the Pep way, hopefully he will and can continue to be our goalkeeper for a long time yet. Like you say he has been through rough patches before and always come through it, I'm sure this will be no different.

Hart is also currntly England's number 1 goalkeeper. City aren't just going to discard that. I'm sure that Hart will be given this season to prove that he can adapt to play the Pep way, hopefully he will and can continue to be our goalkeeper for a long time yet. Like you say he has been through rough patches before and always come through it, I'm sure this will be no different.

Hart loves the club and hopefully he finishes his career here.

Last season he had 15 clean sheets one behind golden glove winner Cech, and he accomplished this playing behind a disorganized and inconsistent defense.

Many fans are buying into the media hype, if he played for the scum he would be seen as the greatest English keeper in history.

Being a sweeper keeper and being a keeper who can make good passes under thight and stressing situation is what Pep wants - Just because you're a good keeper doesn't mean you are good enough to play for a Pep team. We won't see much more of him in City if I'm honest.

Being a sweeper keeper and being a keeper who can make good passes under thight and stressing situation is what Pep wants - Just because you're a good keeper doesn't mean you are good enough to play for a Pep team. We won't see much more of him in City if I'm honest.

So who do you think will be between the sticks?

One thing that stood out today with willy and it will apply to Joe as well is that the keepers have been given instructions, willy was unable of following it correctly or at the right time, I expect a few howlers and soft goals will ensue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.