Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure a goalkeeper who for years has had two clearances, a hoof up the middle or a floating pass 20 foot above a players head on the wing, can learn to be comfortable with the ball at his feet and to make the right decision in a tight situation. I am sure pep has plans to deal with it

I know what you are saying and I think a lot will come down to the back line making better options for Joe. Last season, whether under instructions or not, once Joe received the ball, it was noticeable how many kept their backs to him.

This year he will have many outlets nearby to help his decision making. He isn't the most accomplished controller with the ball at his feet, but there is always a compromise (unless we sign Neur), and for me Joe has a lot more going for him that against him, which is why I feel he will still be #1 next season. After that, who knows?

I know what you are saying and I think a lot will come down to the back line making better options for Joe. Last season, whether under instructions or not, once Joe received the ball, it was noticeable how many kept their backs to him.

This year he will have many outlets nearby to help his decision making. He isn't the most accomplished controller with the ball at his feet, but there is always a compromise (unless we sign Neur), and for me Joe has a lot more going for him that against him, which is why I feel he will still be #1 next season. After that, who knows?

I agree but I do expect a few clangers to be dropped, I think a few fans are expecting the finished article too soon, if we are in the hunt for the title come the new year I will be very happy indeed

Surely I'm not the only one who's getting a bit sick of this on-going media witch hunt regarding Hart? He's constantly being criticized unfairly in my book. Pundits picking on him after every game.

What makes my piss boil more is the fact loads of City fans jump on this stupid bandwagon (the same as they did with Sterling). Joe Hart is a City legend. He's arguably the best shotstopper since the premierships formation and I would argue the best in our history. He's a leader, he's a top quality player and most of all he bleeds blue. I'll back him to the end, mistakes or not, he's one of us and we should all get behind him rather than criticizing him like the ragfest media want.

I don't want Ter Stegen, I don't want Bravo. Fuck it, I wouldn't even swap him for Neuer. There's more to football than having a keeper who's good at 5 yard passing.

Surely I'm not the only one who's getting a bit sick of this on-going media witch hunt regarding Hart? He's constantly being criticized unfairly in my book. Pundits picking on him after every game.

What makes my piss boil more is the fact loads of City fans jump on this stupid bandwagon (the same as they did with Sterling). Joe Hart is a City legend. He's arguably the best shotstopper since the premierships formation and I would argue the best in our history. He's a leader, he's a top quality player and most of all he bleeds blue. I'll back him to the end, mistakes or not, he's one of us and we should all get behind him rather than criticizing him like the ragfest media want.

I don't want Ter Stegen, I don't want Bravo. Fuck it, I wouldn't even swap him for Neuer. There's more to football than having a keeper who's good at 5 yard passing.
So, you dont want pep either then?

So, you dont want pep either then?
Guardiola hasn't mentioned a thing about a 'keeper and we have very thinly been linked to other 'keepers other than Gironimo.

For all anyone knows he's going to have full faith in Joe

Guardiola hasn't mentioned a thing about a 'keeper and we have very thinly been linked to other 'keepers other than Gironimo.

For all anyone knows he's going to have full faith in Joe

Joe is the worst keeper regarding distribution in the league and how many times has he been beaten from outside the box down on his left hand side, too many!

Joe is the worst keeper regarding distribution in the league and how many times has he been beaten from outside the box down on his left hand side, too many!
As of January last season he was ranked 8th, I doubt he flopped dramactically whilst the others below him became Messi with the ball at their feet by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.