Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario 1. Hart is super motivated to keep his No1 spot and stay at City...so he performs like a Trojan and also starts ball playing as Pep wants. Pep master stroke of Man Management!

Scenario 2. Hart is skittish and his confidence has been shattered by Pep. He plays tomorrow... kicking long and/or giving away simple goals. Pep hasn't thought this through properly.

Scenario 3. Hart is dropped. Caballero is full of confidence and does great. Pep is a genius.

Scenario 4.
Hart is dropped. Caballero is shocking. Pep is off his chuck.

I have a similar feeling, I don't think Kompany is in Peps long term plans as a starter, I can see him being preserved as a sub in games we need to close out.

Probably the wrong thread but I dreamt that Pep Sold Hart Kompany Silva and Nasri a few weeks ago. Meaningless I know but thought I would share anyway.

Seriously now, if Hart can't just take on board that he has to start paying the ball out short to the defenders, then he's a tool. From what I seen of the friendlies, in one Caballero passed a poor ball out short, but Guardiola applauded him for trying. It would appear to my untrained eye that Guardiola will accept mistakes if Hart is trying to put his plans into action. I can't see this as being anything other than just having to do something a little different, and Hart should be able to pick this up.

I want Hart to stay at City until he retires, he is Blue through and through. So, for the love of God Joe, just pass the fucking ball out, then make some movement so the defender had an option. It's not fucking rocket science lad.

Seriously now, if Hart can't just take on board that he has to start paying the ball out short to the defenders, then he's a tool. From what I seen of the friendlies, in one Caballero passed a poor ball out short, but Guardiola applauded him for trying. It would appear to my untrained eye that Guardiola will accept mistakes if Hart is trying to put his plans into action. I can't see this as being anything other than just having to do something a little different, and Hart should be able to pick this up.

I want Hart to stay at City until he retires, he is Blue through and through. So, for the love of God Joe, just pass the fucking ball out, then make some movement so the defender had an option. It's not fucking rocket science lad.
its not like hes expected to hit defence splitting passes just very quick passes to the fullbacks.come on joe im sure you can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.