Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart plays good when his position is uncertainty. He was good when he was on loan and came back to challenge the position with Shay. If Mancini had one more season here, Hart would be long gone. He needs another good GK sitting in the bench to keep him motivated and cost of good GK plus money when we sell Hart together we can find a very good GK who doesn't want another good GK sitting in the bench for motivation.
Hart need to has self motivation or Pep will make for him.

Missing the point of Razmans post is more cringeworthy, he is comparing situations where a elder statesman and influential member of the team/squad will be gotten rid of if Pep deems it necessary, ability and position doesn't come into it in this comparison

+1 , I didn't bother to reply to him ... As he was going on repeating the same point while not understanding my post or deliberately ignoring it

I hope Joe plays today. One of my favourite ever City players and I don't recognise these supposed weaknesses some refer to. This is a winner and proven player who has excelled in possession/passing teams. Sure each manager is different, but not that different. And I see no weakness with his passing and distribution. Much better at distributing the ball than Willy for a start.

I hope Joe plays today. One of my favourite ever City players and I don't recognise these supposed weaknesses some refer to. This is a winner and proven player who has excelled in possession/passing teams. Sure each manager is different, but not that different. And I see no weakness with his passing and distribution. Much better at distributing the ball than Willy for a start.

If his distribution is good enough, he'll stay at City, whether he starts today or not. If it isn't he'll be gone.

No point going on & on trying to convince people on here, it's Pep Guardiola who needs to be convinced & I'm sure most of us will be perfectly happy with Joe, if he's happy with Joe.

If his distribution is good enough, he'll stay at City, whether he starts today or not. If it isn't he'll be gone.

No point going on & on trying to convince people on here, it's Pep Guardiola who needs to be convinced & I'm sure most of us will be perfectly happy with Joe, if he's happy with Joe.
I see no evidence that Guardiola is not convinced. We'll see today.

I see no evidence that Guardiola is not convinced. We'll see today.
Marvin, I admire your loyalty to Joe. I really like him too and he is a great ambassador for the club and usually a great shot stopper. However, I cannot be blind to his weakness in distribution. He finds it difficult to play from the back - always has. Now, you could argue that our defence has never made it easy for him - well I hope we see an improvement now Pep is dictating how they play. The telling moment for me though was the start of the second half against Arsenal after having watched Willie all first half trying manfully to follow Pep's instructions, Joe's first touch was to bloater the ball 60 yards up field and lose possession. When he did that I thought he was deliberately telling Pep, 'I will play my way'. Well he may well continue to play that way but it won't be for us.

Joe Hart is a quality keeper who's having a bad run of form, behind a shambles of a defence for both club and country. This obsession about being poor with the ball at his feet doesn't wash with me, I want my keeper to be good with his hands because that's the advantage a keeper has, he can use 'em, I don't care if my keeper can't spray 50yard diagonal passes around the pitch, most of our outfield players can't either, Delph struggles to pass it accurately from 10 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.