Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart situation.
obu8ltelo7Dhu4W2Klx-o.jpg

Joe Hart is a quality keeper who's having a bad run of form, behind a shambles of a defence for both club and country. This obsession about being poor with the ball at his feet doesn't wash with me, I want my keeper to be good with his hands because that's the advantage a keeper has, he can use 'em, I don't care if my keeper can't spray 50yard diagonal passes around the pitch, most of our outfield players can't either, Delph struggles to pass it accurately from 10 yards

This.

Glad you now agree.

I don't,far from it,thing is people like you who read a book,and in Pep we trust scenarios before a ball is kicked are not looking at the bigger picture.

I'll ask you a question,if you had a choice to pick from Joe or Willy....who would you choose......and be honest

I don't,far from it,thing is people like you who read a book,and in Pep we trust scenarios before a ball is kicked are not looking at the bigger picture.

I'll ask you a question,if you had a choice to pick from Joe or Willy....who would you choose......and be honest[/QUOTE

Not finished reading it yet. Willy.

Assuming the rumours are true, I'd understand it more if Caballero's distribution had been good in pre-season, but let's be frank - it's been fucking awful and has nearly cost us goals on more than one occasion.

Can only assume Guardiola was unhappy with Hart continuing to kick long (presumably against his instructions), or has just decided he's not going to be part of his plans. The latter fits in with something I heard earlier in the summer.

Could all be nonsense of course, guess we'll have a better idea tomorrow afternoon.

I have often wondered if there is something behind the scenes that is behind this

Well your in a minority there,but you had to say that to back up your argument I suppose,anyway enjoy the game,I hope I will,but believe you me if he picks Willy and he drops a bollock,like he has in pre season,I'll be shouting at the manager to get him fucking off the pitch,however if he picks him and he has a stormer,I'll take it back.....until next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.