Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some will want Bravo to fail because they are ignorant morons who think they know everything. They are the same people who still slag off Kolarov and the same ones calling Navas all night last night despite his assist for the one and only goal.

I despise what a minority of our fans have become and it is purely down to the money I am afraid. We showed class with Joe last night but sometimes we really show a total lack of class with the treatment of certain players.

Who are the "some" you refer to? I've seen no evidence of this

the childish bunch who incessantly sang "don't sell Joe Hart" will be booing Bravo on his debut and begging him to fail.

The idiotic element of our support who hijacked last night's game need to grow up and accept Hart had the privilege of wearing our shirt, not the other way around.
what a load of bollocks....................

Which Everton forum is that? because on Grandoldteam they've had a poll running for weeks about whether they want to sign Joe Hart, and the last time I checked 70% of them wanted him.
As someone that doesn't really check their forum, that restores a bit of faith in humanity for me. I would be baffled if they didn't want to sign him.

the childish bunch who incessantly sang "don't sell Joe Hart" will be booing Bravo on his debut and begging him to fail.

The idiotic element of our support who hijacked last night's game need to grow up and accept Hart had the privilege of wearing our shirt, not the other way around.

They really, really won't. Utter tosh.

Some will want Bravo to fail because they are ignorant morons who think they know everything. They are the same people who still slag off Kolarov and the same ones calling Navas all night last night despite his assist for the one and only goal.

I despise what a minority of our fans have become and it is purely down to the money I am afraid. We showed class with Joe last night but sometimes we really show a total lack of class with the treatment of certain players.
It's got fuck all to do with money,football fans have been slagging off certain players since Billy Meredith pulled on his baggy shorts it always been that way and always will at every club and every level.

Almost everyone who sang 'Don't sell Joe Hart' was singing the Pep Guardiola song where I was, so how you have worked that one out, I don't know.

There will be some who jump on his first mistake, but there were a whole squad doing that with Yaya last night so it's nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.