Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Koemann isn't interested, that surely leaves Liverpool or abroad.

If it's abroad, it's likely a loan, which means he possibly gets the chance to learn the stuff required & come back.

Thought Karius was only out till the end of Sept. Can't see them buying Joe, for a months worth of football... With Seville also out it seems, we could end up keeping him

The 'Don't sell Joe Hart' song is unfortunate because of the lyrics. Not sure many of us thought it would ring true anytime soon.
Singing 'City's number 1' was the only one I was a bit uncomfortable with but hey ho.

Watching on TV last night I didn't hear the 'Don't sell Joe Hart' song, the only one I heard was 'stand up if you love Joe Hart', suggests that not many were singing the former and plenty were singing the latter.

Nobody seems to want him? Have we all had a serious case of blue specs for the past 4/5 years? In the last 3 years there is no doubt to me he's gone downhill from the world class form he showed during 11/12 and before and it's only shown now and again since that time. He's pulled us out of the shit so often, there are at least a couple seasons we wouldn't have been in top 4 if it wasn't for Joe I'm sure (e.g. if Willy was no.1 during that time). I remember during 11/12 or before being amazed at how well he could pick out a long range pass and then since Pellers came in he started booting the ball over the touchline so much which probably goes to a way to explain the 52% odd pass accuracy that's been quoted.

This is a world class goalkeeper we're talking about when on-form. 11/12 I put him in the bracket behind Neuer, maybe top 3 definitely top 5. He needs this kick up the arse for his career to fully concentrate on his football and forget about all the good life surrounding being a footballer - then I'm sure he'd get back to showing people that form again. There's a reason he's been England's undisputed no.1 for so long.
Yes - definitely an acute case of bluespecitus. Perhaps he can join Manuel - oops, nurse my pills!

Watching on TV last night I didn't hear the 'Don't sell Joe Hart' song, the only one I heard was 'stand up if you love Joe Hart', suggests that not many were singing the former and plenty were singing the latter.
Last night was about saying goodbye to joe and showing him some love,even pep said he was pleased the fans love him

It's not a case of nobody wanting him.
It's a case of fairly short notice, and not being able to afford him.

Changing a keeper is quite a big deal and there's a limited number of clubs that Joe would be interested in who could also afford him. And it seems of those, none are currently reciprocating the interest.
If Liverpool hadn't just signed a keeper, they might be interested. If he was cheaper, Arsenal might be interested etc.

There is another factor too - and that's 'why is Pep getting rid?'. That must be a question some potential buyers ask.

I don't think there is any way back.
It looks like the club and Joe are putting a civil / brave face on it, but I don't think there's a way back. I think Pep wants rid, for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.