Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost everyone who sang 'Don't sell Joe Hart' was singing the Pep Guardiola song where I was, so how you have worked that one out, I don't know.

There will be some who jump on his first mistake, but there were a whole squad doing that with Yaya last night so it's nothing new.

because there is a portion of idiots who love to be contra, whether it was booing players like Edghill, booing Bony, booing until Bellamy got subbed on and then sarcastically cheer, will be the same who won't get behind Bravo fully and will jump on any error, and sing the Hart song ad nauseam because for some reason elements of our support are determined to back the wrong horse and make a song and dance about it.

because there is a portion of idiots who love to be contra, whether it was booing players like Edghill, booing Bony, booing until Bellamy got subbed on and then sarcastically cheer, will be the same who won't get behind Bravo fully and will jump on any error, and sing the Hart song ad nauseam because for some reason elements of our support are determined to back the wrong horse and make a song and dance about it.

Well pretty much everyone was also supporting Pep last night & he's the bloke responsible, so I don't see why Bravo would cop it.

Half the crowd round me couldn't be arsed to sing about either for the most part.

I stopped getting attached to individual players when big Mal lost his marbles and sold Barnes and Owen. That was a sad day!

Hart will he remembered well and he may only go on loan so could come back yet, who knows.

I feel for him but I don't think he has not helped himself more recently with his average season and euros and that friendly where frankly he was either completely disobeying instructions or just didn't get it.

This manager is changing things, I like it. He has brought back energy and team spirit and it has restored belief for me already after we have drifted for 2 years.

I think we just have to trust his judgement. I am no Kolorov fan but if he thinks he can do it and Kolorov proves him right then that's all good for me.

Don't see any option for Joe. If Joe has to stay then I would rather we sell Willy then, Joe can challenge for that spot and try and improve.

the childish bunch who incessantly sang "don't sell Joe Hart" will be booing Bravo on his debut and begging him to fail.

The idiotic element of our support who hijacked last night's game need to grow up and accept Hart had the privilege of wearing our shirt, not the other way around.
Love it when self righteous people make such sweeping statements.
"I'm right everyone else is an idiot".
I sang it, because it's 3 years old song about Joe, I sang it in respect to Joe not in protest, I also sang the Pep song, in support to our new manager. Why in your view do the two have to be mutually exclusive.

Love it when self righteous people make such sweeping statements.
"I'm right everyone else is an idiot".
I sang it, because it's 3 years old song about Joe, I sang it in respect to Joe not in protest, I also sang the Pep song, in support to our new manager. Why in your view do the two have to be mutually exclusive.
The 'Don't sell Joe Hart' song is unfortunate because of the lyrics. Not sure many of us thought it would ring true anytime soon.
Singing 'City's number 1' was the only one I was a bit uncomfortable with but hey ho.

Nobody seems to want him? Have we all had a serious case of blue specs for the past 4/5 years? In the last 3 years there is no doubt to me he's gone downhill from the world class form he showed during 11/12 and before and it's only shown now and again since that time. He's pulled us out of the shit so often, there are at least a couple seasons we wouldn't have been in top 4 if it wasn't for Joe I'm sure (e.g. if Willy was no.1 during that time). I remember during 11/12 or before being amazed at how well he could pick out a long range pass and then since Pellers came in he started booting the ball over the touchline so much which probably goes to a way to explain the 52% odd pass accuracy that's been quoted.

This is a world class goalkeeper we're talking about when on-form. 11/12 I put him in the bracket behind Neuer, maybe top 3 definitely top 5. He needs this kick up the arse for his career to fully concentrate on his football and forget about all the good life surrounding being a footballer - then I'm sure he'd get back to showing people that form again. There's a reason he's been England's undisputed no.1 for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.