Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody seems to want him? Have we all had a serious case of blue specs for the past 4/5 years? In the last 3 years there is no doubt to me he's gone downhill from the world class form he showed during 11/12 and before and it's only shown now and again since that time. He's pulled us out of the shit so often, there are at least a couple seasons we wouldn't have been in top 4 if it wasn't for Joe I'm sure (e.g. if Willy was no.1 during that time). I remember during 11/12 or before being amazed at how well he could pick out a long range pass and then since Pellers came in he started booting the ball over the touchline so much which probably goes to a way to explain the 52% odd pass accuracy that's been quoted.

This is a world class goalkeeper we're talking about when on-form. 11/12 I put him in the bracket behind Neuer, maybe top 3 definitely top 5. He needs this kick up the arse for his career to fully concentrate on his football and forget about all the good life surrounding being a footballer - then I'm sure he'd get back to showing people that form again. There's a reason he's been England's undisputed no.1 for so long.
i doubt that's the case. I bet his agent's phone hasn't stopped ringing since he's been available for transfer, seems like it's his high wages what are putting clubs off.
I can see him going west ham.

It's not rocket science to read the press gossip and deduce Joe, like many others aren't so easy to just move on - not least because of their wages.
I would also imagine that any club who did fancy him would also know we want to get rid, so may well drive a very hard bargain. They can certainly play they 'we aren't crying out for a keeper' card, which is probably true too.
The question is - how much do other teams need him vs how much do we want to move him on?

giphy.gif

Not sure what Everton are playing at. I thought they were supposed to be flush but then they expected us to pay most of Joe's wages on a season long loan. Sounds like we told them to pony up or fuck off.

I wonder if there is going to be some brinkmanship involved with any club wanting Hart? A club may try to leave a deal until quite late in the window to try and lever a lower fee.

Not sure what Everton are playing at. I thought they were supposed to be flush but then they expected us to pay most of Joe's wages on a season long loan. Sounds like we told them to pony up or fuck off.
Quite right too. Liverpool and Everton have played hardball with us enough that we should be prepared to do them both absolutely no favours. If we really are so desperate to get rid quickly then we may have to subsidise a loan to some extent but not to either of these clubs. Maybe one abroad.

Oh for fucks sake.

What are their stats on FIFA?

Then we will know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.