Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanting to dispute the narrative that seems to being peddled by some that Bravo is *clearly* a better keeper than Hart. I don't think there is close to a consensus on that, and up until this summer think most would have disagreed.
Because four journalists that are based in the uk marginally favour Hart?

Are you kidding me. Find the same results in a Chilean and Spanish set of papers and I may believe you.

Well I don't know about anyone else, but that seals it for me.

Now, seeing as we're blindly believing random media sources, I'm off to find the one where Phil Jones is the new Duncan Edwards, as I might have misjudged him...

Too much smoke to be no fire. Plenty of reports about Joe to Everton, even the Everton ITK's on their forums said there were talks taking place.
They're either being cheaps cunts or Joe has knocked them back and they're saving face.
It'll be "cheap cunts" almost certainly.

You may not like him cherry picking those lists but it isn't unreasonable to suggest that it is at least debatable who is the better keeper of the two. It's pretty clear that Bravo will suit Pep's plans better which is what matters to us I suppose but in terms of all round goal keeping, I am sure there is a debate to be had, assuming people can be arsed to have it.

Then he is the better keeper and an upgrade for us.

Because four journalists that are based in the uk marginally favour Hart?

Are you kidding me. Find the same results in a Chilean and Spanish set of papers and I may believe you.

1. I'm not saying Hart is better than Bravo. 2.I'm not saying that he is better because these articles say so.

What I am saying that you and others saying Bravo is an upgrade is disputed by many. Not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.